The Member Diary

Guy's it was am amazing experience and i thoroughly enjoyed it. i feel seriously fortunate to have had the chance to blast around in one of them for a weekend. I did a little bit of single seater racing when i was younger and that was great fun because those little Formula Fords and stuff were so quick and so low to the ground, brilliant fun.

The Lamborghini however is an amazing piece of machinery, mind blowing. We had a manual 5 Litre V10, pushing out 520hp, does 0 - 60 in just about 4 seconds then 60 - 80 in 1 second (and reaches 100 pretty shortly after that i can tell you!). It is so precise and so sure footed that you just feel you can keep on accelerating and it will find some way of making sure you stick to the road.

It's a long time since I've spent a whole weekend with such a big smile on my face :D :D :D

To be honest the last 3 years or so have been really hard graft. Like most of you guys and gals i've been working real hard and sweating blood and tears for work. I've enjoyed most of it but sometimes it's been a bloody struggle. This is the first time or along while I've had a chance to let me hair down with a couple of mates.

It's not the sort of thing I do often but after a couple of years of 10 - 12 hour days you just sometimes think f*ck it, it about time i treated myself. That being said there are people out there who are Doctors and Nurses or Social Carers and Teachers who's contributions to society are far more valuable than mine. It's a shame they don't get rewarded properly for what they give to society, so I can't complain really.

Anyway, it was a blast, we had so much fun, spent most of the weekend laughing and relaxing and I think for all of us it was sorely needed.Plus I got to blast off some chav's and that's the most rewarding thing LOL LOL LOL

Bockaaarck said:
We had a manual 5 Litre V10, pushing out 520hp, does 0 - 60 in just about 4 seconds then 60 - 80 in 1 second (and reaches 100 pretty shortly after that i can tell you!).

39px-Police_man_ganson_svg.png
That should be enough to help us with our enquiries.

LOL

In 21 years working I have NEVER EVER worked my birthday :|

Today I did..........
I just didnt bother booking the day off.........

Today is officially SHIT :|
Next year I will take the day off :|

I came home last night and there was a big spider in the bath. :|

I wouldn't have minded but it'd used all the fucking hot water. :err:

Back