The Member Diary

Ben said:
I know :D

I'm so grateful for everything I've had, trip away, cake :D money, presents and just really nice memories..shame I'm old now LOL

The Pink Floyd cake looks tasty, thats alot of black icing though..wonder if my poo will be black :err:
LMAO LOL

You're making me feel ancient again! :|

Ben said:
Sorry :p

Is xBox live free or do I have to pay for it? I thought I'd ask cos Luke has one and everything :D
I think it's £4.99 a month... I really should be sure seeing as I pay for it :err:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Hey. Sorry, I was here but Virgin Cable went into local meltdown yesterday. There was no TV in Exeter / Torbay for most of the day until 6pm, and the Interweb didn't get fixed until aboot 10pm ish.

Anyhoo .

I think I pay aboot £40 per annum.

Looky what google found
:D

Cheers man, it sounds worth it 8)

Fraidy Jr.'s going for a minor operation today.

Sixxy's fretting.

I know they've got to cover their asses, but the hospital keep pushing the fact that there are always risks with putting a child 'under' with a general anaesthetic. :|

afraidtoshooteddie said:

Sixxy's fretting.

I know they've got to cover their asses, but the hospital keep pushing the fact that there are always risks with putting a child 'under' with a general anaesthetic. :|

:grouphug:

afraidtoshooteddie said:

Sixxy's fretting.

Hope its nothing serious mate, all the best to Sixxy and mini Fraidy 8) and mini Sixxy :p

Ben said:
Hope its nothing serious mate, all the best to Sixxy and mini Fraidy 8) and mini Sixxy :p

Cheers.

Back home again now.

He's ok, he just needs to rest, but he doesn't understand that and wants to play. So he's having a go on the X-box, flying helicopters around on GTA IV 8)

We went to the cinema last night to watch the Indiana Jones movie. To be honest I thought it was just a touch above mediocre :|

Shaved my head last night too.
Sixxy laughed at me coz my facial stubble is now longer than the hair stubble on top of my head. I now look like this>>>> 8) .oO(just slightly less yellow)

afraidtoshooteddie said:
We went to the cinema last night to watch the Indiana Jones movie. To be honest I thought it was just a touch above mediocre :|

Shaved my head last night too.
Sixxy laughed at me coz my facial stubble is now longer than the hair stubble on top of my head. I now look like this>>>> 8) .oO(just slightly less yellow)

LOL LOL

It's Sunday and I'm chilling out with a nice cold beer and trying to relax after the most ultimate Pimp Daddy Blast Off weekend ever! (I'm lead to believe that's how Tim Westwood would describe it :? )

After a little bit of arranging and cajoling myself and a couple of mates managed to get hold of two of the Phatest sets of wheels this side of AWESOME!

Hopefully the following pictures will help (although my camera fecked up halfway through proceedings so I've lost a load of snaps :(

pimp1ih5.jpg

After much organisation and Checking of Driving Licenses and Passports, Bock and his friends Ben, Neale and Chris pick up their test drive wheels and relax with a coffee at Browns in Bristol before setting off to Bournemouth

pimp3ks0.jpg

Young lad checks out the cars

rude1yw7.jpg

Ben with map book out on the boot of the SL55 AMG waiting to advise Neale on the route

macdaddy1yy1.jpg

Neale and Chris are grateful of the chance to enjoy a quick pint......

macdaddy2cr7.jpg

....Chris just has a quick check to see that there are some brake pads left....

blastoff1lw9.jpg

Ben counts the number of insects I've managed to kill on the way down to Gilllingham

blastoff2ty1.jpg

Neale....there is no way you will fit inside that car man...(he did eventually!)

blastoff3em2.jpg

Yes Ben.....I still have the keys

Sadly my camera packed in after this but I know Chris managed to get some quality snaps and there may be some footage (all filmed within the legal speed limit of course) appearing on You Tube at some point.

I cannot say anything else other than if someone asks you if you fancy driving a Lamborghini Gallardo (or a Mercedes SL 55) for a weekend, that you take them up on the offer without reservation. The whole experience was incredible, thrilling exhausting and unbelievable fun. Now i have to work out how to pay for one!

Back