The Member Diary

Hopefully our FA Cup final tickets will arrive tomorrow.

The plan is to take the train up to London on Friday and have a good wander around the shops. On Saturday we will get up early and have a look at some of the terrific museums in London then get to Wembley for lunch.

We are a bit lucky as we have managed to get 'Club Wembley' tickets so we can have a nice lunch with 'plonk' and stuff at the stadium.

Then we shall enjoy the match (which Pompey will win, obviously......i hope :err: ) and then we can have a great night out in London, with a lovely meal and fine wine and possibly a brandy or two :err:

Then we can get the train home on Sunday and have a lazy afternoon/ evening :)

Went to Luke's band practice last night, Jake was at respite so one of the few times i've been able to go.....they were bloody brilliant :banana:

Pissed Luke off a bit though :err: I arranged for my mum to come... without telling him :err: He gave me one hell of a death stare when she walked in LOL

Off to Emilys for 2 days tomorrow morning 8)

Then work on friday and saturday :| then off to London on Sunday to see Roger Waters at the o2, cant wait :banana:

Then a brief mission around Camden to pick up some clothes, then home :banana:

Ben said:
Off to Emilys for 2 days tomorrow morning 8)

Then work on friday and saturday :| then off to London on Sunday to see Roger Waters at the o2, cant wait :banana:

Then a brief mission around Camden to pick up some clothes, then home :banana:

good program benny :banana: :headbang:

There was a letter on my doormat this morning with the words
"Do not Bend" on it.

I thought, well how the fuck am I going to pick it up?

:|

In a minute i have to start my 2 hour drive to the Brecons for a work meeting. It makes a change going somewhere else but i'm not looking forward to driving to the Brecons in this weather......its pissing it down :|

Stayed in Tamworth couple of days............

And took little_rockin to Drayton Manor......

He loved Thomas Land :banana: :banana: :banana:

Weather was good..... and not too many queues as kids at school :banana: :banana: :banana:

Apocolypse, Shockwave & G-Force were fukin ace 8)

And little_rockin didnt like the troublesome trucks rollercoaster much :err:

We've had a busy day trying to organise stuff for Lukes band

http://www.myspace.com/hailingstarband

Take a look at the gigs they're doing, the one on Friday only got sorted today,a band pulled out and they asked for them 8) life will be a lot easier when they are older and can get themselves to places LOL

Went to Homebase to get all my hanging Basket plants over the weekend, got loads...went to pay, at the time I though it was very cheap..... to me a second to realise she hadn't scanned any of the plants on the bottom of my trolley :err:

I left quickly :oops:

Saved me over £20 8)

I did that two days running at breakfast........

They stacked the breakfasts on top of each other with some plate covers
in between...

I had Full English £8.99......
miss_rockin had traditional @ £6.49.......

They put hers on top both times.........

And at the till stated..... 2 traditionals.......

I agreed LOL

Maybe it coulda been..... 2 traditionals?? thinking about it now LOL

I chose the wrong day to go to Exeter didn't I :shock:
I was bloody lucky and after going the VERY long way round to the bus station, caught the last bus before they evacuated the station!

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00401.jpg

The bus station being evacuated
DSC00405.jpg

Luckily the only one that got hurt was the twat with the bomb....

Some F'er tried to spend 1000's of pounds on my Credit Card yesterday. Luckily the bank stopped it straight away and called me.

F'in F'ers.

I know where they got the details from as well :x

Bockaaarck said:
Some F'er tried to spend 1000's of pounds on my Credit Card yesterday. Luckily the bank stopped it straight away and called me.

F'in F'ers.

Bastards! :eek:

Happened to a friend of mine right before christmas, all his money for presents = gone :|

Bockaaarck said:

F'in F'ers.

It happened to miss_rockin about 6 or 7 years ago............

Didnt notice till she got her statement but someone had spent £1400 on
palm held computers in America........ :shock: :shock: :shock:

Luckily her credit card company believed her and credited her account
after she signed a statement saying they were nothing to do with her.

They try anything the Robbing Bastards :x :x :x

wicky said:
I chose the wrong day to go to Exeter didn't I :shock:
I was bloody lucky and after going the VERY long way round to the bus station, caught the last bus before they evacuated the station!

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00401.jpg

The bus station being evacuated
DSC00405.jpg

Luckily the only one that got hurt was the twat with the bomb....

Sixxy was working in Exeter yesterday, She just finished before it all happened. Otherwise she would have been in that area when the bomb went off. :|

Back