The Member Diary

The#2RY

Active Member
LOL
This will be for members to post what they did in there day and if their da was bad or good, or if they have any plans for the following days/weeks etc

Tommorrow, I plan to ditch my friends, watch them,, get a ripped can and scrape it across my friends puss! He did it to me and diseased me and I had to stay in the house all week! Revenge is schweet!
 

manic

Active Member
The#2RY said:
LOL
This will be for members to post what they did in there day and if their da was bad or good, or if they have any plans for the following days/weeks etc

Tommorrow, I plan to ditch my friends, watch them,, get a ripped can and scrape it across my friends puss! He did it to me and diseased me and I had to stay in the house all week! Revenge is schweet!
sweet
i plan to hve a fight
next to a river and drown the n00b :evil:
 

The#2RY

Active Member
LOL
I then plan to walk away as if nothing happened.....and get punched in the arm by him and we'll laugh.... LOL
Really, always happens :roll:
 

Frenchy

Active Member
for next days

paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint
 

manic

Active Member
The#2RY said:
LOL
I then plan to walk away as if nothing happened.....and get punched in the arm by him and we'll laugh.... LOL
Really, always happens :roll:
take my gun
bury the corpses
if u cant shoot them i suggest a quick crow bar to the head
or u could hold them under the water
or hang em
or knife em
poison them


:err:
what
its not like i do these things
 

killers

Active Member
Tomorrow i hang me
Saturday i fall from the roof
and to finish i drown me (but i don't know where)

:banana: great week-end :D



:err:
 

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
wicker nomad said:
I spent most of the day at my friends house, cuddling her new baby :banana: :banana:
Yeah I been doin that with mine too, and fed him & changed his nappy,
went to Tesco and just changed him for bed :D
 

Bockaaarck

Active Member
I'm the tiredest boy in England :(

Got home late yesterday morning after seing Rush, couldn't get to sleep last night. Now i'm bloody knackered :cry:

And i'm at work :x
 

wicky

Moderator
Bockaaarck said:
I'm the tiredest boy in England :(

Got home late yesterday morning after seing Rush, couldn't get to sleep last night. Now i'm bloody knackered :cry:

And i'm at work :x
:grouphug:






and i'm the tiredest girl :( I couldn't sleep either and Jake got up at 3.45 :cry:
 

MaidenMadness

Active Member
i am over the moon and the dark cluds that have been covering sun in my life over the last few months are gone. today i passed my test and with it met the minimal amount of tests neccessary so i can enrol in 2nd years of collage regulary. this was my last chance for this test, if i failed it i would have to take the whole subject all over again(in croatia we do things differently than in usa, nothing except the labratory classes is neccessary so i don't even have to atend classes only that matters is if i did all of lab assignments. we can also decide when do we want to take an exam. we have 4 chances for every subject and if we fail for the forth time we have to take the whole subject all over again. when we have to pass the written part of the exam to get to the oral part where you have to know everything teacher asks you in order to get a passing grade. if you fail you have to take the written part all over again.) . only one left to go and i gave all the tests from the first year. :banana: :banana: :banana:
 
Top