The Member Diary

Half my kitchen is now in the living room :shock:

I'm not sure if i'll be online tonight.....I should be, depends on if Mr WN decides to move more things around :|

At the moment he's saying he's not doing anymore today...but I bet he does LOL

When the puter does get moved it will be a while before I can get back on :cry: unless I get it set up upstairs (which I doubt) :cry:

Hopefully see you all later :)

wicker nomad said:
Half my kitchen is now in the living room :shock:

I'm not sure if i'll be online tonight.....I should be, depends on if Mr WN decides to move more things around :|

At the moment he's saying he's not doing anymore today...but I bet he does LOL

When the puter does get moved it will be a while before I can get back on :cry: unless I get it set up upstairs (which I doubt) :cry:

Hopefully see you all later :)

good luck :wink:

Looks like my puter will be staying where it is today :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sorry but you won't be rid of me tonight :p

god damn the school :x
i need to hand homework in yesterday i didnt cus my sheet ripped C1
it should be in today but the bitch didnt give me the sheet yesterday she finally gave me the sheet but it has to be in tomorrow C2
tomorrow i go to the dentist so i wont be at school
she best not gimme a detention the stupid bitch face :x

twilightsglow said:
:banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock:
Cyrus hopes he'll have the internet next week! :D
20.gif
that calls for some Llamas :D :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama:

Does that mean he's staying in London?

wicker nomad said:
He couldn't wait that long!! LOL

I got online the same day I registered for the internet :shock: It usually takes a week or so. They must have known I need the internet to survive LOL

Cyrus said:
I got online the same day I registered for the internet :shock: It usually takes a week or so. They must have known I need the internet to survive LOL
That was bloody quick :shock: They must have sensed your desperation LOL

Cyrus said:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Back