The Member Diary

MaidenMadness said:
there are some doctors that expermenzted with it as a cure for depression :wink:

I doubt that's true. LSD causes hallucinations. Drugs that treat people of depression is totally different. So I don't see how it could even have been an experimental drug.

Cyrus said:
I doubt that's true. LSD causes hallucinations. Drugs that treat people of depression is totally different. So I don't see how it could even have been an experimental drug.
i read it in a magazine. it covered that lsd being used as mind control drug topic. and they said that before it was used as a mind control some guy in the 30's eperimented with lsd as a cure for depression. is that true or not i don't know. don't see why they would lie

MaidenMadness said:
its not a drug either
and coca cola was discovered when some guy in atlanta i think was trying to find a cure for something(dhiarrea?) so it has some link with medicine :p

Coke has always been sold as a soft-drink. The ads might have said it had effects that could cure this or that, but that was only for promotional value.
Besides, what people THOUGHT was medicine is different from what we KNOW is medicine!

MaidenMadness said:
i read it in a magazine. it covered that lsd being used as mind control drug topic. and they said that before it was used as a mind control some guy in the 30's eperimented with lsd as a cure for depression. is that true or not i don't know. don't see why they would lie

They could have got it wrong

Cyrus said:
In any case, LSD is not a medicine :)
lets just rest this. i know i can't agrue with you regarding psychological questions. and you can't with me regarding physics and maths its just fair. :D

MaidenMadness said:
lets just rest this. i know i can't agrue with you regarding psychological questions. and you can't with me regarding physics and maths its just fair. :D

At least we can agree on that :D

the_nomad said:
finally I'm going to paint :D

nono5.gif

Cyrus said:

MM is right on this one, LSD had been used to treat psychological problems as an experiment. Until they discovered it worsened things and caused mania LOL

SexyDevilGirl said:
MM is right on this one, LSD had been used to treat psychological problems as an experiment. Until they discovered it worsened things and caused manic LOL
:shock: is that the way uu hink i was born :cry:

Today my Basketball team played it's first match....we won 53-51 and I scored 14 points! :banana: :banana:

Back