The Member Diary

i wrote a test today. don't know if i will pass. will know tomorrow. did some illegal things and enjoyed whilst doing them. the end

awe shit...I wish I knew this was here way earlier and if I still had my internet
you guys would have your own show all of me...my parties and my school life :D

Cyrus said:
Weed is not considered mediaction.
weed is a drug right?right. and what are drugs? they are medications that are abused right? right. so there is a case where weed is a medication. if there isn't weed would be considered a poison and not a drugs so thereofre weed is medication :roll:

MaidenMadness said:
weed is a drug right?right. and what are drugs? they are medications that are abused right? right. so there is a case where weed is a medication. if there isn't weed would be considered a poison and not a drugs so thereofre weed is medication :roll:

Not all drugs are medication. I win the argument :D

MaidenMadness said:
not over yet. say something to back up that statement

Like what? It's a well-known fact! I can't help it that your general knowledge skills are crap LOL

Cyrus said:
Like what? It's a well-known fact! I can't help it that your general knowledge skills are crap LOL
name one example of drugs that wasn't used as a medicine. lsd was used cocaine was used, heroin was used, weed was used....
ah exstacy. right. i forgot about that one. maybe cause i don't consider it as a drug but as a chemical.

MaidenMadness said:
name one example of drugs that wasn't used as a medicine. lsd was used cocaine was used, heroin was used, weed was used....
ah exstacy. right. i forgot about that one. maybe cause i don't consider it as a drug but as a chemical.

Cow shit may me used as medicine, but any intelligent person knows that it won't do you any good. Just like heroin or coke. What people thought is different from the facts that are known now!
Btw, LSD was never used as medicine. It was used as an experimental way of mind-control.

Cyrus said:
Cow shit may me used as medicine, but any intelligent person knows that it won't do you any good. Just like heroin or coke. What people thought is different from the facts that are known now!
Btw, LSD was never used as medicine. It was used as an experimental way of mind-control.
there are some doctors that expermenzted with it as a cure for depression :wink:

Cyrus said:
I feel good when I drink Coke, but that doesn't make Coke a medicine :anorak:
its not a drug either
and coca cola was discovered when some guy in atlanta i think was trying to find a cure for something(dhiarrea?) so it has some link with medicine :p

Back