The Member Diary

SexyDevilGirl said:
I woke up late, barely made it to work on time, dealt with my coworkers, had my boss pressure me into taking a promotion I don't want, managed to escape said promotion, went shopping, and talked on the phone to my friend for too damn long :|
women :|
men dont need to go shopping or stay on the phone for more than 5 minutes

manic said:
women :|
men dont need to go shopping or stay on the phone for more than 5 minutes

They do need to shop for food-like I did, unless they wish to starve :p And I was on the phone for a long time because my friend wouldn't shut up-HE talks too much :p

My day today- woke up late afternoon, slightly hungover and tired from all the partying last night. Watched Star Wars, ate, went to look at more houses and now I'm getting ready to hopefully sleep. :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
My day today- woke up late afternoon, slightly hungover and tired from all the partying last night. Watched Star Wars, ate, went to look at more houses and now I'm getting ready to hopefully sleep. :|

Hey SDG :) :grouphug: have a nice sleep :wiggle:

Just got in from work, i'm hot and knackered :(

Bloody delivery turned up and I had to pack it away :x I'm pissed off cos it wasn't supposed to be there til tomorrow....when i'm not there :x

Now i'm having a coffee and ciggie in peace before Jake gets home :D

wicker nomad said:
Just got in from work, i'm hot and knackered :(

Bloody delivery turned up and I had to pack it away :x I'm pissed off cos it wasn't supposed to be there til tomorrow....when i'm not there :x

Now i'm having a coffee and ciggie in peace before Jake gets home :D
well you better get back quick because ive got the feeling manic will be shown tonight :evil:

I'm going to be spending tomorrow doing all the washing Luke brought back with him today :|

He had a great time...but Dartmoor in oct can be messy LOL

:banana: went to the doctor today, got really good news, went out and celebrated,went to work, came home, and now we are celebrating more :banana:

SexyDevilGirl said:
:banana: went to the doctor today, got really good news, went out and celebrated,went to work, came home, and now we are celebrating more :banana:

And I am happy for you also :banana: :banana: :banana:

okay wraping up like, 4 weeks in one post:

okay starting like, a week into school, .... went to big party.. got busted within an hour, so we had to walk down about 11 kl and carry a drunk guy home, that was grand, and then the next weekend , there was another party, and then the next, and then the next and then the next.... oh my head hurts

Rockhardchick666 said:
okay wraping up like, 4 weeks in one post:

okay starting like, a week into school, .... went to big party.. got busted within an hour, so we had to walk down about 11 kl and carry a drunk guy home, that was grand, and then the next weekend , there was another party, and then the next, and then the next and then the next.... oh my head hurts

LOL :p

hah because I'm that bored, here I go

last night starting about 7 or 8 don't really remember getting there, there was a gig, it had billy and the lost boys www.billyandthelostboys.com ,
dead letter dept www.deadletterdept.com ,scallywag, raygunomics

all were fucking awsome, but it was the worst outcome for a gig ever..... there was like, 21 people there, but it was all good, scallywag did a cover of aces high and got the fuckin solo perfect, not only that they split it up inbetween two guitarists, one was 14 and one was 16 or 17, amasing talent for these kids, anywho, the mosh pit sucked, there was 10 people in it, mind you 8 of them were 6"3 200 pounds, and so on, and totally fried out of our minds, no pain felt at all...anywho, about midnight it got out and it was a cold walk home :)

rockin_plumber said:
:banana: :banana: :banana: What they called

they have no name yet, basically all they do is covers of Maiden and Iced Earth and so on and so fourth, and a few of their own....mind you all the guys are like 17/18 but meh

Rockhardchick666 said:
:shock: and I just got asked to sing for a band :banana:
i sing in band :D
seriously
one we formed but didnt lift
i didnt like it though
i liked metal they liked tech so i was screamin down da mic while they are doin the complete opposite tune :(
so now im doing guitar again so i can do what i want :D

just found out yesterday I can't sing...well people told me, so I won't sing, I'll just do bass, even though I have no band :|

Back