The Member Diary

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Sixxy was working in Exeter yesterday, She just finished before it all happened. Otherwise she would have been in that area when the bomb went off. :|
Scary isn't it :( I missed the bus we were going to catch and ended up getting in there just before half one.... we had to go to mansons and always walk through princesshay and the cathedral to get there, if i'd caught the bus I was going to we'd have been there then too :| This is one time i'm not moaning about Luke taking too long to get ready!

I've picked up a tummy bug. :|

I feel rough. :edbarf: :edpoop:

I still went to work earlier. :trooper:

To say that I spent the day 'clenched' , would be an understatement :|

Normally I have a 'cast iron' gut. If someone's gonna be poorly usually it's Sixxy, not me. :|

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow :)

today, as i was on the road for work, I saw an english camping car stopped on an area, and the couple on a break with all the doors open. there were the big letters 'DEVON' write on the side on the car, and i thought : "shit, maybe they know wicky" :shock:

so I stopped and asked if knew a wicky lady and they answered : no :cry: LOL LOL

Frenchy said:
today, as i was on the road for work, I saw an english camping car stopped on an area, and the couple on a break with all the doors open. there were the big letters 'DEVON' write on the side on the car, and i thought : "shit, maybe they know wicky" :shock:

so I stopped and asked if knew a wicky lady and they answered : no :cry: LOL LOL

LOL LOL LOL Crazy fool

:err: you didnt really did you

pics from Liverpool!

n510618713_1017980_1760.jpg

No pictures were allowed in The Beatles museum, but :err:

n510618713_1017977_821.jpg

n510618713_1017979_1463.jpg

Emily loves taking awful pics of me LOL here we were on the 'plane' to New York in the Beatles museum!

n510618713_1017982_2620.jpg

posing in the room :err:

n510618713_1017984_3231.jpg

On the train home with flat hair and a mouth full of chicken wrap LOL

n510618713_1017986_3830.jpg

My Kiss cake that Emily made for me :)

Emily made me the Kiss one, and my mum got me the Pink Floyd one..gonna be so fat after eating them :oops:

I'm sharing them though :D

Ben said:
Emily made me the Kiss one, and my mum got me the Pink Floyd one..gonna be so fat after eating them :oops:

I'm sharing them though :D
You're well loved :D

They are going to last ages! We've still got more than half of Jakes cake left....a miracle has happened....i've got fed up with chocolate cake :shock:

I know :D

I'm so grateful for everything I've had, trip away, cake :D money, presents and just really nice memories..shame I'm old now LOL

The Pink Floyd cake looks tasty, thats alot of black icing though..wonder if my poo will be black :err:

Back