The Member Diary

Well we spent the weekend finishing off our move. What a great weekend we picked, it was so f'in hot lugging all the stuff up and down the stairs :x

We spent yesterday cleaning and tidying up the old apartment, so we spent the whole day scrubbing the kitchen, cleaning the oven, washing the walls and all that nonsense. We were totally fecked by the end of it :cross:

Still, it's all more or less finished, thank god and we can start sorting out our new place. I think Mr Osteopath is going to be getting a visit from me by the end of this week though :|

Bockaaarck said:
Well we spent the weekend finishing off our move. What a great weekend we picked, it was so f'in hot lugging all the stuff up and down the stairs :x

We spent yesterday cleaning and tidying up the old apartment, so we spent the whole day scrubbing the kitchen, cleaning the oven, washing the walls and all that nonsense. We were totally fecked by the end of it :cross:

Still, it's all more or less finished, thank god and we can start sorting out our new place. I think Mr Osteopath is going to be getting a visit from me by the end of this week though :|
That must have been a bastard in that heat :(

wicky said:
That must have been a bastard in that heat :(

It was rubbish :|

Still, there we go LOL

Hope the wicky's are all fit and well. Looks like Luke and the band are going great guns :D :banana: :D

So, I just had the 2 teeth that were giving me trouble 'out'.

It was horrible :| most uncomfortable 45 minutes of my life, I'm so glad its over :|

They numbed my mouth so much, I'm talking like when Michael Corleone got punched in the face on The Godfather..my mouths swollen up like his too LOL

Should go down in a few hours though, I'm expecting it to hurt like a mofo too :|

Ben said:

It was horrible :| most uncomfortable 45 minutes of my life, I'm so glad its over :|

They numbed my mouth so much, I'm talking like when Michael Corleone got punched in the face on The Godfather..my mouths swollen up like his too LOL

Should go down in a few hours though, I'm expecting it to hurt like a mofo too :|
:grouphug:

Ben said:

Not very nice when you've got to get Toothy Pegs taken out at the dentisits :|

BT told me there's a fault on the line at our new place. They said they are going to try and fix it today, hope they do, i need me home beans back :|

Bockaaarck said:
BT told me there's a fault on the line at our new place. They said they are going to try and fix it today, hope they do, i need me home beans back :|

Mind out for their extortionate charges :|

Not been here for a while because I was stooooopid and said Luke could have a party on thursday night :|

Nothing got broke and nobody chucked up.... they were the good points LOL

Bad point was I didn't get to sleep til gone 6am :|

Had to get up at 8.30 to pick Jake up from respite :|

I'm still knackered :x

Won't be happening again!

rockin_plumber said:
:roll: It was a party...... chill 8)
LOL

I was chilled at the time..... just learnt not to do it again LOL

I think i'm quite a cool mum 8) About 13 of them stayed the night... Luke's at another party tonight, this ones only allowed 4 to stay LOL

Today I went into a nearby town (where my girlfriend lives), signed upto a few recruitment agencies, picked up a few job applications..gonna fill them out/email off my CV to them tomorrow :)

Feeling productive 8)

And I had an amazing smoothie :D

I played guitar hero III on the wii today.............

Lets make the excuses..............

It was the first time ever playing guitar hero.............

Even the first time I have ever seen a wii...............

:|

I was..........

I have to admit..............

FUKIN RUBBISH :oops: :oops: :oops:

rockin_plumber said:

I was..........

LOL But did you enjoy it?

We are off to have a nice pub lunch now, a couple of beers then find somewhere to watch the Community Shield :banana:

Or we'll just go home, be lazy, and chill out on the sofa :err:

Bockaaarck said:
LOL But did you enjoy it?

Yes it was ok........
I feel it may be better after a few beers LOL

Bockaaarck said:
We are off to have a nice pub lunch now, a couple of beers then find somewhere to watch the Community Shield :banana:

Damn Setanta......
They could have all the foty and after my experience I would never..... EVER go back :|

Come on POMPEY!!!!

Bockaaarck said:
Or we'll just go home, be lazy, and chill out on the sofa :err:

Lazy...... :err: and miss the footy :shock: :shock: :shock:

rockin_plumber said:

I was..........

I think if you played it on a games console that isnt for 'the gays', you'd find it much better :p

Back