The Member Diary

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
Ben said:
I think if you played it on a games console that isnt for 'the gays', you'd find it much better :p
The controls on the x box & the ps3 guitar look the same to me :err:
So I cant see how I would have been any better on another console :?
 

Ben

Active Member
On x-box you can play online and upload whatever song you like, so you can play what you want. and you can download more songs.

:)
 

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
Ben said:
On x-box you can play online and upload whatever song you like, so you can play what you want. and you can download more songs.

:)
LOL LOL LOL Lets not jump the gun

I had a hard job gettin to the end of the first song on easy mode :oops: :oops: :oops:

I was all fukin fingers all over the place :x :x :x
 

Ben

Active Member
I was rubbish at it first time too LOL

And to be fair, Guitar Hero 3 is a little bit harder than the previous ones..give it a chance, its fun :D
 

wicky

Moderator
rockin_plumber said:
LOL LOL LOL Lets not jump the gun

I had a hard job gettin to the end of the first song on easy mode :oops: :oops: :oops:

I was all fukin fingers all over the place :x :x :x
I've only ever had 1 go on Lukes and to say I was shite is an understatement! LOL
 

Frenchy

Active Member
Ben said:
I was rubbish at it first time too LOL

And to be fair, Guitar Hero 3 is a little bit harder than the previous ones..give it a chance, its fun :D
killy is on the way to beat the young guy on Dragonforce :shock: :eek:

but have to work a little bit LOL LOL

be quiet rocky, i'm on the easy way yet LOL LOL :oops:
 

Frenchy

Active Member
rockin_plumber said:
Also...... The first track I played........

Was by a band called Foghat........

How come I have never found this band :?
Foghat are really cool rocky

they registered a fantastic live called 'foghat live', it's a classic 8) 8) you really have to listen to :wink:


 

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
Frenchy said:
Foghat are really cool rocky

they registered a fantastic live called 'foghat live', it's a classic 8) 8) you really have to listen to :wink:


I am just downloading it

&


Fool for the city.......

&


The Best of :D
 

Ben

Active Member
Just heard off Emily :) shes managed to get her tent up, sounds like shes on the drink already LOL oh, the festival life :roll:
 

Ben

Active Member
So, this weekend I ended up going to V..

Long story short - Emily was on her own, wanted me to go and now I'm in alot of debt :roll:

Apart from..

It absolutely pissing it down..

Buying some wellies and somehow losing my trainers..

Having a leaky tent..

And the bands being crap..

I had alot of fun with Emily, and I'd do it all again in a heartbeat!

Didnt take many pictures..there might be one of me in my sexy poncho though LOL I'll post it when its uploaded!
 

wicky

Moderator
I spent the morning dodging hornets :shock:

Took the band up to my sister in laws for a practice before tomorrows gig.....there was a hornerts nest in the side of the shed :shock:

They were fukin HUGE :shock: :shock:

They weren't too bad to start with, just flying back into the nest....then the band started playing....

Don't think the hornets appreciated the music very much LOL They went mental :shock:

I ended up sitting in the car with Jake :oops: LOL
 
Top