pocelo je pocelo ... turneja 2006.

bila sam na urbantravel.com i Milano, 23(mislim).12. je vec resprodan!!! :(
za ostalo neznam, no to je strasno. brijem da su rasprodali te karte cim su ih pustili u prodaju. bilo bi lijepo kad bi dosli negdje blizu hrvatske, primjerice velika gorica opet :moose:

Gul_Ranek said:
2. i 3. 12. su u pitanju. Karta se uvijek moze nabaviti ako znas prave ljude. 8)

btw, jel znaš možda dali ima u dallasu za kupit karte za wasp, ili netko drugi tko prodaje? Ajde javi ako znaš, ja nisam našla zasad ;)

Idem vidit na šupak-net. :D

With the Budokhan already close to sell out Iron Maiden have announced a second Tokyo show at Tokyo Forum on Oct 28.

bem ti pičku, jedva čekam!!

27/09/2006Iron Maiden Soon To Commence World Tour In North America

Iron Maiden are due to kick off their hugely aniticipated World Tour in the USA next Wednesday 4th October in Hartford, Connecticut

The bands new album, A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH, has already achieved tremendous chart success and critical acclaim all over the world including their highest ever chart position in the USA, number 2 in Canada and number one in Europe. Sales of tickets across the shows in North America have reflected the reaction in Europe where most the shows are already sell outs. Boston and Philadelphia are already sold out and most of the other shows are rapidly heading for sellout .

Says Bruce Dickinson,'We've been working really hard in the last few weeks to make sure that the show and production on this tour is going to make people's jaws drop. The music will be incredibly intense and our production team has worked incredibly hard to ensure the stage show will share that same energy and excitement. We've enjoyed a brilliant reaction to the album from everywhere and basically we're all just itching to get out there and play it.'

Says the band's manager Rod Smallwood, 'Iron Maiden has always been renowned for it's exciting and spectacular stage performances and this tour will certainly not disappoint our fans, both new and old. The reaction and feeling around this album for the band has been nothing short of amazing and they're all charged up to deliver something very special this time around. I was down at music rehearsals last week and the band are really pushing themselves hard which I believe is a reflection of the power, energy and intensity that can be heard on the new album. Although I can't reveal what the set will contain I think a lot of people will be literally 'blown away' by this show. Personally I can't wait to see it next week!'

The show in Hartford next week is the beginning of a 3 month world tour that visits major venues in the USA, Canada, Japan and then finally two months of dates in Europe finishing in London just before Xmas.

Information and internet links about where to get tickets to each of the shows can be found right here on

A namjeravao sam ici u vlastitom aranzmanu, no jedan prijatelj *glupan* me uvjeravao da ce karata biti sve do dana koncerta... Pas milu mater... Jos kad slusam ovaj album koji je stvarno jedan od boljih uopce od Maidena... Mogu samo zamisliti kakav ce biti stage... Joooooooj!

The bands new album, A Matter of Life and Death, has already achieved tremendous chart success and critical acclaim all over the world including their highest ever chart position in the USA, number 2 in Canada and number one in Europe. Sales of tickets across the shows in North America have reflected the reaction in Europe where most the shows are already sell outs. Boston and Philadelphia are already sold out and most of the other shows are rapidly heading for sellout .

Says Bruce Dickinson,'We've been working really hard in the last few weeks to make sure that the show and production on this tour is going to make people's jaws drop. The music will be incredibly intense and our production team has worked incredibly hard to ensure the stage show will share that same energy and excitement. We've enjoyed a brilliant reaction to the album from everywhere and basically we're all just itching to get out there and play it.'

Keep reading for more.

Says the band's manager Rod Smallwood, 'Iron Maiden has always been renowned for it's exciting and spectacular stage performances and this tour will certainly not disappoint our fans, both new and old. The reaction and feeling around this album for the band has been nothing short of amazing and they're all charged up to deliver something very special this time around. I was down at music rehearsals last week and the band are really pushing themselves hard which I believe is a reflection of the power, energy and intensity that can be heard on the new album. Although I can't reveal what the set will contain I think a lot of people will be literally 'blown away' by this show. Personally I can't wait to see it next week!'

The show in Hartford next week is the beginning of a 3 month world tour that visits major venues in the USA, Canada, Japan and then finally two months of dates in Europe finishing in London just before Xmas.

In a recent interview with the Comando Rock magazine, Bruce Dickinson says that for the next South American tour the band wish to play Rock in Rio 4 (2008) in Brazil.

He did however promise a South American tour in any case.

Intro from Beethoven's symphony #9
Different World
These Colours Don't Run
Wrathchild
Brighter Than a Thousand Suns
The Trooper
The Longest Day
The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
Two Minutes to Midnight
Futureal
For The Greater Good of God
Rainmaker
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden

Encore:

The Number of the Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Run to the Hills

Da vidimo...

AMOLAD: 6 pjesama - pristojno.

Wrathchild - bas su to mogli izbaciti napokon iz setliste...
Trooper, HBTN, NOTB, RTTH, IM - neizbjezno
Fear of the Dark - valjda isto neizbjezno...
Futureal - ugodno iznenađenje
Rainmaker - a sta ces... Onako... Mogli su i neku bolju.

Dakle, sve u svemu - vise zamjerki nego pohvala. Kad bi barem kao Stonesi navjezbali 20-30 pjesama (iako su Stonesi navjezbali vise od 100 pjesama za turneju Forty Licks) pa malo rotirali svaku vecer, bilo bi zanimljivije. Ono, osim 6 novih pjesama + Futureal, dosadno do zla boga...

Gul_Ranek said:
Ono, osim 6 novih pjesama + Futureal, dosadno do zla boga...

Slažem se u potpunosti, barem su mogli trupera i wrathchild izbaciti... da su im setliste raznolikije, bilo bi jako zwerski... amolad pjesme me vesele i futureal pogotovo, imaoo sam nekakav osjećaj da bude futureal i eto želja mi je uslišana.

Jos sam zaboravio iznijeti zamjerku na to da sviraju samo 16 pjesama. Eventualno ostaje nada da je to zbog vremenskog ogranicenja u SAD-u, mozda u europskom dijelu malo produze setlistu.

Back