pocelo je pocelo ... turneja 2006.

pogledajte na ovom drugom linku drugu fotku i skužit ćete da je pozadinska slika ustvari naslovnica nove i prve knjige dereka riggsa o kojoj možete viditi detalje i naručiti je na www.derekriggs.com. Znači li to da se uskoro sprema neka njihova ponovna suradnja :grouphug:

dodatno dodano... ta pozadinska slika se ponavlja na još fotki, a primjetio sam da steve po prvi put nosi majicu na špaline...

još jednom dodano... primjećujem da na pozadinskoj slici amolad omota ima sedam kostura plus eddie..... znači li to da se uskoro u bendu očekuju i blaze i paul????

dodano treći put.... dave i janick su standardni što se tiče odjeće, a kako bruce može trčati u onom kapotu i ne znam što mu piše na onoj alien majici. Super su zaštitne vriće na mjestu monitora...

četvrti dodatak.... fala bogu, napokon se bruce rišija onih hlača :)

dobro dizajniran light stvara dojma trodimenzionalnosti pozadinskih platna, pogledajte malo...

dodano peti put: Adrian odjeven gotovo jednako, light set je opet hidrauličan i može se cijeli spuštati...

šesti dodatak. čini li mi se ili bruce pušta kosu? Slika 077, jeli ono možda wally growe? Daj bože da je, svi ćemo na koncert i prvi dan :)

sedmi naputak: Bruce puno priča s publikom, to mi je drago...

osmi dodatak.... u light dizajnu dominira plava boja, prilično netipično za maidene...

deveti dodatak, svira li ono adrian gibson sg, kao angus young na pozornici... bar na slici 096, čak je i iste boje...

resistance is futile, to dickinsonu piše na majici.... voli li on to star treck, borgove ili je to poruka sharon, kao i svim drugim pametnjakovićima, bilo u metalu, bilo gdje drugdje... koji imaju nešto protiv maidena...

deseti dodatak: Slika 186 je samo za axy :banana:
slika 192: Pušta li to Bruce drob :)

dodatak 11: onaj tenk na kraju, do u tančinu kako sam i prognozirao...

dodatak 12: Ah, tek sam maloprije skužio, onaj eddie na tenku na Iron Maiden pjesmi što gleda na dalekozor, okreće glavu lijevo i desno.... zakon... mada sam očekivao cijeli tenk, a ne samo kupolu...

dodatak 13: walking Eddie po činu je satnik, ako se ne varam ili nadnarednik, a izgleda izvrsno. Dizajn mu dolazi sa nove slike dereka sa početka koncerta...

dodatak 14: Slika 233, koji je ono kurac janicku za pasom... bomba?

dodatak 15: slika 248, savršeno za kraj, vuče me malo na onaj crveni dio virtual eleven albuma...

za sad toliko od mene...

tehnički nema, ali jebemu, ipak sam ja stipe juras, pa ako ne uspijem srediti, zakurac mi reputacija stipe jurasa (bez obzira na mms, moji neprijatelji također znadu da sam glede nekih stvari svemoguć i to mi ne poriču). Drugom riječju, znam da je obećanje dano olako, ali... sredit ću...

CroatianTROOPER said:
uopce mi se nesviđa ova roba za nastup kod stevea i brucea. Bolje bi bilo da svi obuku one gege ko u 80tima.. :edtongue:

LOL

Please no. LOL

BTW ... bootleg iz Hartforda je dostupan na torentima. :D

l am writing this at about 2.30pm EST (7.30 GMT) in the hotel room - l will tell you all about tonight's first show in the morning and get it to Admin to post on the site hopefully with some pics l will take tonight.

Our crew got here a few days ago to set up all the production, sound, lights etc at the New England Dodge - funny name for a venue!! The band arrived a couple of days ago and had a full run through of the set yesterday. Everything went fine in general - just the usual early problems you get putting this sort of show together but nothing our Killer Krew couldnt handle. Bruce and l went out for a few beers at a local Irish pub in the evening and ran into Bullet for my Valentine who are supporting us on all the dates except LA. They certainly know how to have fun and are starting to do really well over here

Got up early today of course - first day lag with time difference from UK - and its been a bloody frustrating day so far. One thing l really need on tour is reliable internet access, email etc and for the camera interface to work well. So far, despite checking out laptop before l left the UK, its been a real pain so l am well behind on what l wanted to get done, including getting down to the gym and some lunch. Hope it all settles down after this - if it doesnt you wont be reading this or seeing any pics!!

Anyway gonna plough on and try to get everything done to get down to the show around 6 to check everything out. its the first show of course so I will wander round the staging, talk to crew and tour managers and make sure everyone is happy and check out merch stand to make sure it has everything, the designs are right and its all there. Its our usual merchandisers Bravado and we have been with them for over 20 years so its unlikely there will be any problems. l always have them set up all merch boards in our office prior to the tour to make sure everything is good enough for you guys!! we spend a lot of time working on designs, type of product, different shirt backs etc to make sure its as good as we can get it so hope you like it. Any suggestions on this send via website or FC - l would value your opinions.

Even though its the first one it should be a cracking show tonight. Have to say l am really looking forward to it and hearing stuff live from the new album - which l personally think is as good or maybe better than anything we have done before. Everyone is excited and raring to go. Anyway enough for now....more later. l may also let you into the secret of the set list as no doubt it will be up on the web pretty quickly, probably even quicker than l can get it to you! Better check with the band first though!!!

- Rod

Hartford #2

Its early Thursday and l am trying to get this to you all before we leave for the drive to Boston. And l have a bit of a sore head as we had a bit of a post first gig celebration at the Irish pub again. Anyway to what you want to hear about the first show last night.

Basically it was amazing. Everything worked (which on a first night is always a massive bonus) and the band played really well - they obviously did enough rehearsal to be ready!! Yes we are playing the whole album start to finish with Different World being the set opener. And personally l loved it - but its no secret what l think of the new album! its the best! We followed this with Fear of the Dark , Iron Maiden (of course) then 2 Mins To Midnight, Evil That Men Do and Hallowed be thy Name. l wont go into detail on the show itself as it would spoil it for you but the set, lights and "special effects" (aka what Eddie did next) are really stupendous. Its as good a show as we have ever done. and the reaction of the Hartford crowd was l am sure the best we have ever had there - and we have played there many times including opening our 2003 tour there too (so thanks to everyone who turned up for us)

After the gig we invaded the Irish pub - McKinneys ??? - all the band, tour managers, a couple of Bullet (who went down really well which is good to see ) various friends who came along for the first gig from all over America, some guys from our label and Jimmy from Best Buy.

Nicko has already gone off to Boston to get in a round of golf and tonight we are all going out for dinner then tomorrow is Boston which has been sold out for a couple of weeks, it will be the first time we have played in the actual city for many years as we have tended to play around there like Worcestor. Its a new basketball arena and l am told by our agent its a terrific gig, we know Boston is a great metal town and has always been good to us so definitely looking forward to it.

- Rod

@stipe
šta znači majica na špaline?
meni su one bruceove hlače bile zakon, i na bnw i dod turneji (pod to smatram i par turneja oko albuma)
a za što bi adrian trebao mijenjat robu kad mu je ova odlična.
šta ti znači pušta li bruce drob?

@bobo
jesi li gledao taj bootleg ?tvoje mišljenje?
može i meni link ako imaš ?

Nije video nego audio i nemam linka. Ako znate sto su torrenti onda cete ga tamo naci.

BoBo said:
Ajmo opet. Ne znam link za torrent. Ja ga od tamo ne skidam.

ok, nema veze
daj prokomentiraj koncert. šta misliš?

možda je i bolje da ne čujem pjesme live prije nego što ih doživim, mislim da će tako i bit. još ih svejedno ne znam sve napamet

Maiden croatia said:
sedmi naputak: Bruce puno priča s publikom, to mi je drago...

Ne prica. Samo par recenica izmedju TLD i OFTS.

Sto mi se svidja. Ono na GMETID je bilo ocajno. Mogli su jos dvije pjesme odsvirati.

Back