What Gigs Are you going to?

I've still not had my letter from ICT but it looks like the Paris hotel is within 15 minutes walk of the venue :banana: :banana: Thats better than last time!

I saw Maiden on June 15. Other shows I'm seeing are:

Elton John - July 21
Buckethead - October 1
Sound Tribe Sector 9 - July 23
The Black Crowes - October 20
John Fogerty - August 13

Ben said:
You lucky man 8)

He's one of my favourite guitarists, probably second to John Petrucci. Enjoy 8)
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it. Usually, Vermont doesn't get very good shows, but the lineup this year is awesome. The Buckethead show is only $17 a ticket, so it's pretty cheap for someone like him.

wicky said:
I've still not had my letter from ICT but it looks like the Paris hotel is within 15 minutes walk of the venue :banana: :banana: Thats better than last time!
Scrap that :|

Looks like i'm in the same one as last time , near the station.

I don't think I'm going to be going to any shows this summer. However, I did see Maiden for the fifth time last Friday and they really kicked ass.

Queensryche were :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:err:

yet again they surpassed Maiden

Bockaaarck said:
Queensryche were :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

yet again they surpassed Maiden

Maiden arent even in my top 5 gigs

Glad you had a good time, I'd of loved to of seen the Tate and co 8)

speakqw7.jpg

15andontherunnr7.jpg

15andontherun2kk1.jpg

marydw5.jpg

myemptyroomkm4.jpg

imamericanck8.jpg

hostagerr6.jpg

murdererzf4.jpg

thankyoubristolrv4.jpg

Frenchy said:
great pics bocky 8)

very theatral :shock: 8)

The whole thing was run through with theatrical elements, it was fantastic, it work incredibly well. It really added to the experience of the concert and Geoff's voice was right on the button, terrific concert :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
The whole thing was run through with theatrical elements, it was fantastic, it work incredibly well. It really added to the experience of the concert and Geoff's voice was right on the button, terrific concert :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I saw them in '06 at the 'Monsters of Rock'.

Unfortunately the outdoor stage that day didn't do them justice.

I haven't done a countdown on here this time :shock:

5 sleeps til Paris :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

Back