What Gigs Are you going to?

Blaze was great again last night :banana: All I can hear today is buzzing though, it's doing my head in :| Thats what you get for leaning on the speaker all night though :err: I should be old enough to know better LOL

Weather on the way home was awful :shock: Pissing down and patchy fog...not nice :| Fraidy did you go through that flood? :shock: It was pissing down, we saw a sign that said flood, 2 seconds later we were in it, engine stalled, thought we were buggered for a minute! was so glad to get home!

wicky said:
Blaze was great again last night :banana: All I can hear today is buzzing though, it's doing my head in :| Thats what you get for leaning on the speaker all night though :err: I should be old enough to know better LOL

Weather on the way home was awful :shock: Pissing down and patchy fog...not nice :| Fraidy did you go through that flood? :shock: It was pissing down, we saw a sign that said flood, 2 seconds later we were in it, engine stalled, thought we were buggered for a minute! was so glad to get home!

I had to leave early, I filmed V6's set for them and had to leave soon after, so I missed some of the flooding but it was still pretty ropey on the way back. I had to take it real easy on the dual carriageway coz my windscreen wipers couldn't move fast enough to clear my vision. :|

afraidtoshooteddie said:
I had to leave early, I filmed V6's set for them and had to leave soon after, so I missed some of the flooding but it was still pretty ropey on the way back. I had to take it real easy on the dual carriageway coz my windscreen wipers couldn't move fast enough to clear my vision. :|
It was a shit night! Sorry I didn't say bye to you :oops: Tracy told me ages after you'd gone that you were going early ...shame you couldn't stay :(

Maiden's Bitch said:
Dragonforce, a lot of people take the piss, dunno why..i like 'em :p

Theyre preety fun live. First time I seen them, they really had it together!

Second time I seen them was absolutely god awful LOL I soon eBayed my CDs and realised I'd never pay over ten pounds to see such an out of time, shoddy band again. Have fun though LOL

Ben said:
Theyre preety fun live. First time I seen them, they really had it together!

Second time I seen them was absolutely god awful LOL I soon eBayed my CDs and realised I'd never pay over ten pounds to see such an out of time, shoddy band again. Have fun though LOL

Umm thanks :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Surely this is BS

Led Zeppelin will join Foo Fighters live onstage for the second of their
forthcoming London Wembley Stadium shows, set to take place tonight
and tomorrow (June 6 and 7).

Robert Plant is doing his own stuff in the States. But Dave has been talking
to other members of Zep and they will play three of their own songs with
the Foos and see how things go."

That could be :headbang:
........But I dont believe :(

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: Surely this is BS

Led Zeppelin will join Foo Fighters live onstage for the second of their
forthcoming London Wembley Stadium shows, set to take place tonight
and tomorrow (June 6 and 7).

Robert Plant is doing his own stuff in the States. But Dave has been talking
to other members of Zep and they will play three of their own songs with
the Foos and see how things go."

That could be :headbang:
........But I dont believe :(

From BW/BK...

According to Scott Colothan from Gigwise.com, a tabloid report claims that members of LED ZEPPELIN will be joining the FOO FIGHTERS onstage at their headline Wembley Stadium shows this weekend.

Dave Grohl of course is a huge fan of the British rock titans and flew over for their one-off O2 Arena show last December. He has apparently been in talks to get members of Zep onboard to perform live with him at Wembley since.

According to the Daily Star, the talks have paid off so Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones and Jason Bonham will join the Foos at the stadium tonight and tomorrow. Robert Plant won't perform because of his touring commitments with Alison Krauss.

A 'source' told the rag: “He (Dave Grohl) had the night of his life seeing Zep performing together after all these years and was really keen to be involved with them somehow. It didn’t come off for him to play with them at the time so he suggested they might like to come and do something at a Foos date. Robert Plant is doing his own stuff in the States.

Maybe it will happen then......
Looken at a pic of the stage on the website....
It is meant to be in the centre but it looks more at one end now :|

And its meant to fukin rain tomoro :|

Wet...... great LOL

So the stage is kinda not at one end.........

photo0045ma3.jpg

In 24 hours I will know if it is ok 8)

Frenchy said:
surely rocky is actually with a cool strongbow enjoying the Foos 8) 8) 8)

and Led Zep :shock: :shock:
Wish I was too!

Spent yesterday and today shipping Luke and his amps around, had 2 gigs, both went really well 8) Someone at todays one had a Foos 08 shirt on.... Foos one night, Hailing Star the next 8) LOL

Just got back.......
Wot a fukin gig :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jimmy Page & John Paul Jones 8) 8) 8) IM NOT WORTHY 8)

Taylor sang for Rock and Roll.........
Grohl sang for Ramble on........

Missed the train home.......
Luckilly two of our mates drove up.......
And we managed to stop em b4 we were stranded in London :banana: :banana:

39.jpg

Dave Grohl could be right.........

This is gonna be the show that we're gonna be talking about for the next
20 years. Welcome to the greatest fucking day of my life!

It was fukin amazing......
But I ache like fuck :oops:
I am too old to be in the front :oops: :oops: :oops:

And :|

A pint cup of warm fluid hit the poor young lady stood next to me......
Full in the face :|
I just got the splatters luckilly....... or unluckilly.......
I did advise her not to lick the drips......
:err: she didnt know woot I meant.......
So I broke it to her gently....... PISS FACE LOL

rockin_plumber said:
And :|

A pint cup of warm fluid hit the poor young lady stood next to me......
Full in the face :|
I just got the splatters luckilly....... or unluckilly.......
I did advise her not to lick the drips......
:err: she didnt know woot I meant.......
So I broke it to her gently....... PISS FACE LOL
LOL LOL

Back