What Gigs Are you going to?

Metallica on the 15th :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hope the stage is in the middle :err:

If not i'm sitting behind it :err:

I'm defo going to Metallica now :banana: :banana: :banana:

Was starting to think I was going to have to walk :err:

Had a look at late hotel bookings, booking at same time as booking the train

It worked out the same price to book a hotel and leave london Paddington at 10am as it was for the sleeper train ...... which would have been a mad panic to get back to :|

Hotel 0.1 miles from Paddington, so i'm guessing it's nearly on the doorstep 8)

wicky said:
I'm defo going to Metallica now :banana: :banana: :banana:

Was starting to think I was going to have to walk :err:

Had a look at late hotel bookings, booking at same time as booking the train

It worked out the same price to book a hotel and leave london Paddington at 10am as it was for the sleeper train ...... which would have been a mad panic to get back to :|

Hotel 0.1 miles from Paddington, so i'm guessing it's nearly on the doorstep 8)

Yay :banana: :banana: :banana:

Looks like they aint havin a support act anyway.....
So might be finished by 10:30 :err:
Centre stage as well........
So you shouldnt be behind the stage all night LOL

Just found this Wicky....

As you will know, Metallica will rock the O2 Arena on Monday night but the Indigo2 will open its doors at 2pm for a whole day (and night!) of Metallica-themed entertainment.
The Metallica 'Death Magnetic' pre show and after party at the Indigo2 this coming Monday September 15th.

The Metallica pre show will take place from 2pm until 8pm and the after party will take place from 10pm - 1.30am with river taxis running until 3am. Entry will be free for those who are going to the gig and you will need to be over 18 to gain entry.

So it looks like the gig is from 8:00 till 10:00 ish.........

Damn I coulda gone then :x :x :x

rockin_plumber said:
Yay :banana: :banana: :banana:

Looks like they aint havin a support act anyway.....
So might be finished by 10:30 :err:
Centre stage as well........
So you shouldnt be behind the stage all night LOL
O2 have said finishing between 10.30 and 11 ...but even if it was 10.30 i'd spend the whole gig panicking bout very busy tube stations and missing my train :oops:

So I can relax and enjoy it now :banana: :banana: :banana:

The o2 on the day of a gig is ace 8)

When I went to see Roger Waters there, all the pubs were playing Floyd albums/Rogers stuff/live DVDs..was ace, gets you right in the mood 8)

Ben said:
The o2 on the day of a gig is ace 8)

When I went to see Roger Waters there, all the pubs were playing Floyd albums/Rogers stuff/live DVDs..was ace, gets you right in the mood 8)

When I went there last November for the Foo's............

It was fukin freezin :shock: :shock: :shock:
It was ok in the arena itself........
But all round the dome.......
It was warmer outside than inside LOL LOL LOL

Ben said:
The upper tier seats are very steep, too :edbarf:

We were very near the front row of the upper tier........
Just above the boxes.........
Very steep drop :shock: :shock: :shock:
But great view 8)

Glad i've got lower tier then LOL :banana:

Bercy was steep enough for me .... made me feel dizzy ...til maiden came on and I forgot where I was LOL

rockin_plumber said:
Just found this Wicky....

As you will know, Metallica will rock the O2 Arena on Monday night but the Indigo2 will open its doors at 2pm for a whole day (and night!) of Metallica-themed entertainment.
The Metallica 'Death Magnetic' pre show and after party at the Indigo2 this coming Monday September 15th.

The Metallica pre show will take place from 2pm until 8pm and the after party will take place from 10pm - 1.30am with river taxis running until 3am. Entry will be free for those who are going to the gig and you will need to be over 18 to gain entry.

So it looks like the gig is from 8:00 till 10:00 ish.........

Damn I coulda gone then :x :x :x
I'm going to have to stop taking Luke with me :| sodding age limits :|

At least I know its not gonna be a mad rush with everyone trying to get on the tube at the same time 8)

Brilliant night last night :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

First time i've been to a centre stage gig and it was great!! 8)

Too tired to write much :oops: But I managed to get there without getting lost :shock: 8) And I didn't have a panic attack on the tube :banana: :oops:

I'll post a few pics in a bit, they're on facebook already, but think I might need to shrink them to put them here :err:

Frenchy said:
just bought today my Tix for the 'unholy trinity tour' (with My Dying Bride, Anathema and Paradise Lost) at Le Bataclan (Paris) next September, 18th :banana: :banana:

paradise-lost-anathema-my-dying-bride.jpg

tomorrow for me :banana: :banana:

Terrorvision - 12th April 2009 - Shepherds Bush :banana: :banana: :banana:

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY :banana: :bananallama: :bananabang: :bananarock: :bananadance: :kinkyfruit: :breakdance:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Thunder - Exeter Uni. Tonight. 8)

I'm gonna have to leave work pretty sharpish if I'm gonna make it though. :|

Got there in time. And what a jolly good evening it was too. Quite Refreshing. 8)

Supported by 'Heavens Basement' who were really good too, and well worth checking out 8)

Back