What Gigs Are you going to?

i saw Springsteen with missy last friday at Le Parc des Princes

:shock: :shock: :shock: what a concert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fist:

he played during near 3hours and played each song with so much energy :eek:

Bruce is definitely the boss for ever :fist:

pics to come :D

here is a pic from the Paris gig :D

27062008097.jpg

Booked to see Nightwish at Brixton :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

Now i've got to wait til next March :| Good to have somethng to look forward to though :banana: :banana:

wicky said:
Booked to see Nightwish at Brixton :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

Now i've got to wait til next March :| Good to have somethng to look forward to though :banana: :banana:
:shock: The tickets are here already :banana: :banana:

I saw the Mayhem Tour yesterday (Mastodon, Machine Head, Dragonforce, Disturbed, Slipnot and some up and coming bands). I had a great time and they were all great. I like the direction of Disturbed's new music and Slipnot's new song actually had guitar solos! I always liked them but I lost some interest in that stuff for a time but that interest has been renewed.

Is Fraidy going to Metallica on 15th ? I was going to go with a friend andher son but she can't go now :( I don't like going to London on my own :oops:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
I'm not going to bother until after I hear the album.
Fair enough :wink: Can't believe it's not leaked! But I like what i've heard so far :banana: Now just hoping I get tickets! .... And can't decide whether to gamble and book transport now, will be a bit cheaper than waiting to see if I get them, or pay a fortune when I do get them :err:
If you do decide to go i'd go halvess on the petrol :wink:

just bought today my Tix for the 'unholy trinity tour' (with My Dying Bride, Anathema and Paradise Lost) at Le Bataclan (Paris) next September, 18th :banana: :banana:

paradise-lost-anathema-my-dying-bride.jpg

Back