what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bockaaarck said:
Hello old friend, how's your day been ? :)

Well my dear Mr. Bocky, I tried to revise for a test I have this Friday, but to tell you the truth, it's not going so well :| I'm a bit burnt out :(
But I'll try and carry on for the time being. It's not that long to the summer holiday. I will have at least a few weeks off before I have to come back and do the resits :|

Cyrus said:
Well my dear Mr. Bocky, I tried to revise for a test I have this Friday, but to tell you the truth, it's not going so well :| I'm a bit burnt out :(
But I'll try and carry on for the time being. It's not that long to the summer holiday. I will have at least a few weeks off before I have to come back and do the resits :|

What is the test/exam/course you're currently revising/studying for.I have phrased this question in this manner, in order to force you to give me a clear and concise answer, which i hope will focus your mind :)

Bockaaarck said:
What is the test/exam/course you're currently revising/studying for.I have phrased this question in this manner, in order to force you to give me a clear and concise answer, which i hope will focus your mind :)

Hehe, thanks :D

It's all about research methods in psychology. Different theories, history, methods etc.

Luckily it's a multiple choice test, so in theory, it shouldn't be that hard, but I still worry :|

Cyrus said:
Hehe, thanks :D

It's all about research methods in psychology. Different theories, history, methods etc.

Luckily it's a multiple choice test, so in theory, it shouldn't be that hard, but I still worry :|

Hey Cyrus, it sounds like to me, and i may well be wrong, that you're worried all the stuff you "DO KNOW" may not come up. And your also, you're worried that no matter how hard you study, you will never know enough of the stuff you need to know !!!!!

Such is life old friend :)

The most important thing is not to burn yourself out, take time to relax :) An remember this.I would guess a lot of what you're studying is based on wel founded and documented and studied information and data ........and supposition about ideas and theories which for the most part "appear" to be right or correct :)

Never forget, there's always some room for "slack", you'll do ok old friend :) :D

Bockaaarck said:
Hey Cyrus, it sounds like to me, and i may well be wrong, that you're worried all the stuff you "DO KNOW" may not come up. And your also, you're worried that no matter how hard you study, you will never know enough of the stuff you need to know !!!!!

Such is life old friend :)

The most important thing is not to burn yourself out, take time to relax :) An remember this.I would guess a lot of what you're studying is based on wel founded and documented and studied information and data ........and supposition about ideas and theories which for the most part "appear" to be right or correct :)

Never forget, there's always some room for "slack", you'll do ok old friend :) :D

Thank you very much for those words of encouragement :) I will do my best...that's all I can do really :)

Have a good night old chap :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back