what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just came back from collage and i have read that topic abt sponsoring a donkey and now i hope i haven't hurt wicker nomads feeling with my unsensitivity...going to send her a pm now

MaidenMadness said:
i just came back from collage and i have read that topic abt sponsoring a donkey and now i hope i haven't hurt wicker nomads feeling with my unsensitivity...going to send her a pm now
Thanks for the pm :wink:

i am thinkg of changing my avatar....have to look for sth i know the way it looks but don't know what it is....i think its the black sabbath logo but i am not sure

Have to go and do some housework :x ...really can't be bothered today :| 5 more mins won't hurt though :banana:

MaidenMadness said:
^^^^ addict :D

burt then again i have a LOT of work today and i am wasting my time here so i really should keep quiet
LOL I think we are all as bad as each other :wink:

wicker nomad said:
LOL I think we are all as bad as each other :wink:
maybe we should start a thread called maiden-worldoholichs anonymus....well it woun't be anonymus but wtf............posts would be sth like my name is ........(in my case tin) and i have been maiden-worldohic for ........... (don't know)

MaidenMadness said:
maybe we should start a thread called maiden-worldoholichs anonymus....well it woun't be anonymus but wtf............posts would be sth like my name is ........(in my case tin) and i have been maiden-worldohic for ........... (don't know)
LOL LOL

I'm so tired, but I have to get to the gym :| I already skipped it yesterday.

I bought some creatine today. It was bloody expensive so it better do the job! :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back