what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyrus said:
Not on a regular basis. It comes and goes. It's the worst 'disorder' ever! :x

Tell me about it :x I've had it for years. I have not slept more than 2 hours a night for over three months now! :x

I hallucinate sometimes :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
Tell me about it :x I've had it for years. I have not slept more than 2 hours a night for over three months now! :x

I hallucinate sometimes :|

Have you seeked helped for this? :(

Cyrus said:
Have you seeked helped for this? :(

Yup. They always give me medicine- but those pills can be so addictive and make you all groggy. Valerian Root sometimes helps, although it stinks like sweat socks :x

SexyDevilGirl said:
Yup. They always give me medicine- but those pills can be so addictive and make you all groggy. Valerian Root sometimes helps, although it stinks like sweat socks :x

I don't know what Valerian Root is :| Have you tried alternative medicine? Like natural products? I can ask my mum if she can recommend something. She's also has insomnia :|

Cyrus said:
I don't know what Valerian Root is :| Have you tried alternative medicine? Like natural products? I can ask my mum if she can recommend something. She's also has insomnia :|

Valerian Root is a Holistic remedy- it's an herb. It smells awful, but really helps you rest. :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
Valerian Root is a Holistic remedy- it's an herb. It smells awful, but really helps you rest. :|

That's good. I asked on a Norwegian health-forum as well for you. Maybe someone will recommend something good. I will talk to my mum later as well :)

Cyrus said:
That's good. I asked on a Norwegian health-forum as well for you. Maybe someone will recommend something good. I will talk to my mum later as well :)

Thank you-I appreciate it. I'm getting tired of fighting with my cats for the Valerian. Apparently cats really love it's smell :edbarf:

SexyDevilGirl said:
Thank you-I appreciate it. I'm getting tired of fighting with my cats for the Valerian. Apparently cats really love it's smell :edbarf:

Glad to be of assistance :)

Your cats love the strangest things LOL

SexyDevilGirl said:
Valerian root attracts cats- I even read it on a few websites- they like the smell :oops:

Speaking of smell... I've been trying this new health-drink called Tahitian Noni. It smells and tastes like CRAP (not literally meant!) :edbarf:
But it's supposed to be good for you. It sure as hell better be for 90 bucks a bottle! :|

Cyrus said:
Speaking of smell... I've been trying this new health-drink called Tahitian Noni. It smells and tastes like CRAP (not literally meant!) :edbarf:
But it's supposed to be good for you. It sure as hell better be for 90 bucks a bottle! :|

LOL LOL LOL OMG!!! You bought Noni juice? I saw several articles and news programmes that said it's fake- I mean it's still good for you- but nowhere near the way the manufacturers claim :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
LOL LOL LOL OMG!!! You bought Noni juice? I saw several articles and news programmes that said it's fake- I mean it's still good for you- but nowhere near the way the manufacturers claim :|

I didn't buy it. I got it for free :D Well actually, my mum got it for free while she was here. She has just about every physical illness known to man :( So somebody gave her a bottle for free to try it out, but she didn't like the taste or believed it to work so she gave it to me. I don't really think it does what they say it does, but I guess the placebo effect will help :)

Cyrus said:
I didn't buy it. I got it for free :D Well actually, my mum got it for free while she was here. She has just about every physical illness known to man :( So somebody gave her a bottle for free to try it out, but she didn't like the taste or believed it to work so she gave it to me. I don't really think it does what they say it does, but it's I guess the placebo effect will help :)

Hopefully. Maybe I should make some of my own and give it to one of my friends- she's a hypochondriac LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back