what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to go somewhere to work in summer before the Tuska 2004-festival, which is 16-18.7... I have exatly 10 cents of money... :(

i passed my maths test :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: blooody hell i answered 4 out of 5 questions correctly and i almost failed :x :x :x bitch :x :x :x :x

MaidenMadness said:
i passed my maths test :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: blooody hell i answered 4 out of 5 questions correctly and i almost failed :x :x :x bitch :x :x :x :x
Congrats :banana:
You shouldn't think what that bitch said... You still passed it :D

ewil said:
Congrats :banana:
You shouldn't think what that bitch said... You still passed it :D
i would tell her a thing or two but she is my mathematical analysis 2 teacher as well so i really must keep my mouth shut

Cyrus said:
Woo-hoo! :banana:

Hello my goddess :D
hug.gif
:)

LOL So you want to delete last night's conversation?

MaidenMadness said:
LOL how could it go when you have drank a pint or two and don't know shit abt what you have to write LOL
LOL If your teacher asks "what the hell is this!?" just say "I added a new perspective to it..."

Just going to try and sort a puter problem :x ...hopefully i'll be back in a minute....unless I manage to kill it completely :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back