The Member Diary

yesterday, i went to Chartres to buy the Killy's present for his 18 birthday from his grandaddy.

I think he should be happy :D :D btw i wait to post this one coz now i'm sure he won't read it coz he's actually in the train in direction of LE Havre at his granpa. Tonight I organized a meeting for him with all the family which he didn't see for ages. Btw he doesn't know except that he's on the rail for Le Havre LOL LOL

here is the object of desire :D

a Fender Bass Precision 60th anniversary 8) 8)

215.jpg

Frenchy said:
yesterday, i went to Chartres to buy the Killy's present for his 18 birthday from his grandaddy.

I think he should be happy :D :D btw i wait to post this one coz now i'm sure he won't read it coz he's actually in the train in direction of LE Havre at his granpa. Tonight I organized a meeting for him with all the family which he didn't see for ages. Btw he doesn't know except that he's on the rail for Le Havre LOL LOL

here is the object of desire :D

a Fender Bass Precision 60th anniversary 8) 8)

215.jpg

Killy is very lucky, that's a lovely Bass Frenchy :banana:

I went to the Official Iron Maiden site several times only to find that the free forums are entirely gone. Even the free Maiden talk forum is no longer there. It's sad to see that it's the end of an era. I was a part of that forum for over 4 years. Well, you know what they say; all good things must come to an end, right?

metalwarrior220 said:
I went to the Official Iron Maiden site several times only to find that the free forums are entirely gone. Even the free Maiden talk forum is no longer there. It's sad to see that it's the end of an era. I was a part of that forum for over 4 years. Well, you know what they say; all good things must come to an end, right?

The free forum is still there...
Just no link to it on the homepage for some reason....... :?
and
Most features and conveniences been removed from the free forum and
made available only to fan club members :?

I think they really want every one to pay coz they need the money :|

Maybe they are trying to kill it off...
Its crap actually :err:

I think you may have to re-register.....
I did but aint posted LOL
Its much better here :err: when anyone can be bovvered to visit LOL

try ironmaidenforum in google.........
It'll be the first item :err: I think
Its a really stripped down version of the old free one.......

rockin_plumber said:
metalwarrior220 said:

The free forum is still there...
Just no link to it on the homepage for some reason....... :?
and
Most features and conveniences been removed from the free forum and
made available only to fan club members :?

I think they really want every one to pay coz they need the money

Maybe they are trying to kill it off...
Its crap actually :err:

I think you may have to re-register.....
I did but aint posted LOL
Its much better here :err: when anyone can be bovvered to visit LOL

try ironmaidenforum in google.........
It'll be the first item :err: I think
Its a really stripped down version of the old free one.......
Yes, it is bull that we have to pay to use most of the forum. This site is much better by far but I still visit the Maiden site. Anyways, I found the free forum and thanks for the help. :)

Won a leather armchair on ebay today :banana:

We went to the land of fraidys to pick it up tonight, bargain, same colour as my living room for £25 8)

Make that £22.40.... we found £2.60 down the sides of it LOL

wicky said:
Won a leather armchair on ebay today :banana:

We went to the land of fraidys to pick it up tonight, bargain, same colour as my living room for £25 8)

Make that £22.40.... we found £2.60 down the sides of it LOL

:err: land of fraidys

Spent all sodding day in Exeter buying sodding xmas presents ...

I've spent the last 3 hours wrapping the sodding things :|

Back