The Member Diary

I have been working 12 hour days for th last few weeks, its a bit rubbish, but at least its almost Christmas. I went past rockins hose the other day and beeped my car horn, but i think he might not have been home, it was about 5:15pm.

I am very tired, but at least today is Friday, so that's cool. I have got almost all of my presents bought, just a couple of things left to get. I need to sit down and get the Christmas cards written an dsent out this weekend :)

Miss_Bocky and i were thinking about Holidays earlier this wee. I think we might go to italy again. We haven't had a long holiday for ages, just long weekends away. I think we will Fly out from Bristol to Pisa spend a night there and then drive to Barga and spend 3 days there.

Then we want to scoot on to Florence for 3 days and really enjoy the city and architecture. Then we will try and drive on to Bolgna and spend 3 days in the city, its supposed to beautiful there. Its not far from Modena and Imloa, so we will hopfully visit those as well.

Finally i think we'll try and get to Venice and spend 3 days there chilling out, eating pasta and drinking wine :) Then we can fly back from Marco Polo to Bristol and scoot back home.

That's the plan anyway, we'll have to save our pennies up but it would be lovely to have a nice long 12 or 14 day break. There a lots of little hostel/family run guest houses, so we shouldn't need to spend too much on staying anywhere.

:)

Bockaaarck said:
I have been working 12 hour days for th last few weeks, its a bit rubbish, but at least its almost Christmas. I went past rockins hose the other day and beeped my car horn, but i think he might not have been home, it was about 5:15pm.

:)

Poor Bocky working too hard :grouphug:

Was that wednesday???
I did hear someone toot LOL

Imagine my joy when getting out the christmas decorations and found a present I forgot to give little_rockin last year.

His excited face was a picture as he unwrapped it and opened the box.

Such a pity it was a puppy :err:

I got pulled over by a cop for speeding today :| .
As the copper was writing up the ticket, I asked...

"Can you arrest me for calling you a filthy name :? "

"Yes" replied the cop.

I then asked, "Can you arrest me for thinking something :? "

"No" replies the cop.

"Well then," I said, "I think you're a cunt! 8) "

Ben said:
Big weekend this weekend..

Went to buy some love gloves :err:

Theres so much choice :shock:

:err:

Any idea what time and day :?

I could ring you if you want to make sure ur doin it right LOL

I discovered that classes were not cancelled today so I went, and then I went to the Whaling Museum for my research project only to find the place closed due to the snow. Fortunately I met up with my professor afterwards to let her know what happened and she was cool about it. I listened to 2 Minutes to Midnight and The Clairvoyant while I was on the road.

We went to look at a new place to live today. Its right on the edge of Bath and its in a lovely situation. Its an apartment on the top floor of a house in Cavendish Crescent, and the views are amazing.

I have to be honest and say its a bit pricey, but it is just down the road from where Miss_Bocky works, and she's really keen on walking and cycling to work, so that's cool. Its also a good place for me as far as work is concerned, as its really good for getting to Bristol/Swindon/Gloucester/ Salisbury (for all me plumbin needs) and all that.

We've been chatting about it a bit tonight, weighing up the positives and negatives. Its horrible trying to work out what to do :? :|

Here's a map thingy of where it is:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v...t=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=7612542&encType=1

In the pic its the crescent at the bottom of the pic and where there's four cars parked in a row (two dark one, a gold/beige one then another dark one), then there's a little silver or white car parked, thats outside the front of the house. The apartment is on the top floor of that building and you can see for miles :shock: :shock: :shock:

We are thinking about it very carefully, its a bit of a stretch for us but maybe, just maybe the positives out weight the negatives.

And as indicated by Miss_Bocky, there is a Golf Course just over the road, which we can use to get some exercise, to which the only answer could be "Yes dear..."

LOL

Oh well, we shall see, my contract is only secure up until April, hopefully it will be renewed then. If my contract isn't extended then living in Bath might just be better for getting that next job, i could get on locally in town or get the train to Bristol, fingers crossed :|

Back