express your anger here

I watched the new series of Lost last nite....

All three episodes..... 1 AM I got to bed

The first one was fine....
Then the second episode..... 45 minutes of it was what happened in the
first episode :x :x :x :x :x

The third episode was ok though LOL

Sent play.com an email detailing the problems with the DVD..... :|
Much the same e-mail I sent them the 1st time. :|
And got the same automated reply :|

Do they not read the fukin e-mail :x :x :x :x :x

Send the faulty copy back and we will send you another and refund
your postage costs :|

I can keep this up until I get one that works :evil:

i'm bored about their new version with bonus...... :x :x :x

another example with the last purple with a cd live registered at the hard rock cafe :x :x :x :x :x

blog360297.jpg

Why are mums so particular? :x

I FOUND A PISSING FLIGHT, BUT OHH NO, IT LEAVES 3 HOURS AFTER OURS SO SHE THINKS MY NAN WONT GO ON IT :x WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO PISSING DO? TURN WATER INTO WINE? :x

What a heap of fucking shit last night was :x

All started off good at my friend Lukes house, when we watched the live Anthrax DVD, played some guitar and just had a laugh, then we went on to see my other friends band play their first ever gig, it was ok, very loud :| but ok.

Anyway, Luke went home so I was stuck with my other friend, his friends who are alright and his band members who are all grade A tossers :x that shit trip finished about 2, then we went on to some wank house party with this huge fat state of a girl who kept calling me a bitch :| so I accidentley :roll: unplugged her freezer LOL :err: and the music was fucking awful, I ended up saying to my friend "Seriously, I want to go home now" "5 more minutes dude" while hes' necking his missus :roll: Im waiting their like a spare tit with some fat heffer singing fucking Placebo :| got in the door at 4:30 :| it was daylight :| I WANTED A NIGHT OF GOOD METAL, NOT DODGY HIP HOP AND SHITE BANDS LIKE PISSING PLACEBO, NO! GRRR! BASTARDS! WHY CANT I EVER HAVE A GOOD NIGHT INVOLVING PANTERA, DIMEBAG DARRELL GUITAR SQUEELS AND IRON MAIDEN BEING PLAYED BY THE DJ :x

Rant over.

The moral of the story is - house partys are for wankers.

:x :x :x :x :x

No :|

Glad to be home :|

Where my music isnt loud and some fat heffer isnt calling me a bitch asking for a cigarette. I dont smoke, so how about you just go and hang yourself you state.

Right, I'm all done now :err:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH stupid stupid stiupid stupid stupid sakl;jdtg;akjdf;dnfldanfqsd :( Fix my forum thingy.

Rockhardchick666 said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH stupid stupid stiupid stupid stupid sakl;jdtg;akjdf;dnfldanfqsd :( Fix my forum thingy.

Does it do it in IE :?

If not then use that :|
Using inferior browsers :roll:

Back