express your anger here

rockin_plumber said:
What was it???

I specifically put in the browser that I wanted the cookies allowed for this site, and aparently that was the wrong thing to do... cause it was the only one on the list... I put one and one together, and realize I'm an idiot

Rockhardchick666 said:
yea..... I have nothign to say

10.gif

I had to call the police out last night, My 10 year old daughter was playing at the end of our street with a few friends all the same age as her, when a group of teens approached them about 13 - 15 of them, 3 girls the rest were all boys she said they were about 16 yrs old or maybe older, as my daughter and her friends went to walk past them they blocked them and wouldn't let them pass, my daughter told them she needs to go home and one of the girls said don't chops (meaning don't mouth off) and pointed a knife at her and was waving it about, so she and her friends ran the other way towards the park and these kids chased them, they were all very scared, after a few minutes the teens gave up chasing them!

She didn't know any of these teens but gave a description of the girl who threatened her with the knife!

So she came home very upset so i called the police straight away, an officer came and took a statement from her, but he said they probably just done it to scare them, i said well they shouldn't be going around the streets with a knife in the first place, the police were out last night looking for them, doubt if they did find them but i said if you do i want to press charges !

I told the police officer if i find her before you, she'll have a baseball bat across her head!

Maiden's Bitch said:
I had to call the police out last night, My 10 year old daughter was playing at the end of our street with a few friends all the same age as her, when a group of teens approached them about 13 - 15 of them, 3 girls the rest were all boys she said they were about 16 yrs old or maybe older, as my daughter and her friends went to walk past them they blocked them and wouldn't let them pass, my daughter told them she needs to go home and one of the girls said don't chops (meaning don't mouth off) and pointed a knife at her and was waving it about, so she and her friends ran the other way towards the park and these kids chased them, they were all very scared, after a few minutes the teens gave up chasing them!

She didn't know any of these teens but gave a description of the girl who threatened her with the knife!

So she came home very upset so i called the police straight away, an officer came and took a statement from her, but he said they probably just done it to scare them, i said well they shouldn't be going around the streets with a knife in the first place, the police were out last night looking for them, doubt if they did find them but i said if you do i want to press charges !

I told the police officer if i find her before you, she'll have a baseball bat across her head!

Bastards :|

But like you said the police wont do fuck all.....
They're more intersted in catching speedin motorists or writing parking tickets :|

rockin_plumber said:
Bastards :|

But like you said the police wont do fuck all.....
They're more intersted in catching speedin motorists or writing parking tickets :|
and catching kids who are smoking weed just to chill out

I rang the garage to book our heap of French crap car in for a cam-belt
change at 5:15.....
They shut at 5:30 but they were busy so said they would ring me back :|
You guessed it.... they havn't and its 5:47 now :x :x :x

This really pisses me off :x :x :x
I may be paying them a visit tomoro :|

rockin_plumber said:
I rang the garage to book our heap of French crap car in for a cam-belt
change at 5:15.....
They shut at 5:30 but they were busy so said they would ring me back :|
You guessed it.... they havn't and its 5:47 now :x :x :x