express your anger here

It was some tool saying that we all suck dicks.

Judging by his spelling/insults, he sounded like a Blabbermouth user :err:

rockin_plumber said:
I like flexing my moderator muscle :evil:

picture$25

Rockinmania and the plumberanicas, brother 8)

too much things to do today :x :x :x

Roland Garros's final

England's F1 GP

World Cup

when will i be quiet and not so many works :x :x :x

wicker nomad said:
It's a hard life LOL

too much pressure :|

but i'm lucky, GP is at 1 pm, Roland Garros's final is at 3 pm and the 2nd match at 6 :D

i will just have to zap between tennis and the 1st match

perfect 8)

Frenchy said:
too much pressure :|

but i'm lucky, GP is at 1 pm, Roland Garros's final is at 3 pm and the 2nd match at 6 :D

i will just have to zap between tennis and the 1st match

perfect 8)
sorted 8)

missy just asked me :

couldn't it be better for you to be outside with the sun and not in front of TV ??

I said :

euh no, i have a headache :err:

Frenchy said:
missy just asked me :

couldn't it be better for you to be outside with the sun and not in front of TV ??

I said :

euh no, i have a headache :err:
LOL

Mr wicky said the same to me yesterday LOL I sat all through the qualifying ......and then the football :err:

Who the fuck are eBay :x :x

Sending me a letter saying I owe them money :shock: if I dont pay it to them they'll send the heavies round LOL LOL :x :roll:

Come off it you set of fucking money grabbing, conning bastards

1.) How on earth am I even supposed to pay you, when your other shitty company doesnt exam my fucking card, fuck Paypal :x

2.) I e-mailed you EVERYTIME you e-mailed me, telling you of my situation, but you, too busy counting your money, decided not to e-mail me

Fuck eBay, fuck it. :x :x :x :x

And heres the email I sent them :err:

HOW ON EARTH AM I SUPPOSED TO PAY MY FEES IF YOU DONT ACCEPT MY CARD? DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT?!

SELLER FEES?! CANCEL MY ACCOUNT, I'LL PAY YOUR FEES THIS TIME, NOT NEXT TIME THOUGH, BECAUSE YOUR BUSINESS AND WEBSITE IS FULL OF SHIT.

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.

Ben said:

HOW ON EARTH AM I SUPPOSED TO PAY MY FEES IF YOU DONT ACCEPT MY CARD? DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT?!

SELLER FEES?! CANCEL MY ACCOUNT, I'LL PAY YOUR FEES THIS TIME, NOT NEXT TIME THOUGH, BECAUSE YOUR BUSINESS AND WEBSITE IS FULL OF SHIT.

LOL LOL

Ben said:

Did you have your 'war-face' on while you wrote it? LOL

:x LOL

Stupid Council :x :x :x
I Hate Them :x :x :x
Its only a fiver but its MY FIVER :x :x :x

Read and you will know :|

Ref: Parking permit mistake.
I sent off my application form for my Zone D parking permits on the 26th May. I also enclosed a letter which nobody bothered to read (I enclose a copy of this letter again).

The Zone D extension wasn’t being introduced until the 26th June, and I was on holiday and didn’t return home until today, I thought it was pretty silly me paying for a week when I wasn’t here for both our vehicles (This was stated in my letter which you didn’t read).

You can imagine my surprise… (Well maybe not surprise, what else could I expect) The permits arrived on Friday 23rd June and they were dated to expire on 4th June 2007 and not the 2nd July 2007 as expected. I rang when I returned from work and there was nobody in the office to deal with my problem (nice to know my permit fees are being put to good use) but I left my phone number and was told someone would ring me on Monday. That was 7 days ago and still no phone call!
I can only assume that you have staggered everyone’s permits start dates so you don’t get a deluge next year when the renewals are due. As I wanted mine to start on 3rd July as stated in the letter and on the application form I think you made a mistake.

What are you going to do with the extra month you have stolen from my permits? There is no mention of this with the permits! So I will make two suggestions which I will find suitable.
1) You send me two new permits with the correct expiry dates on them.
2) You refund me 1 month deficit I have suffered on each permit which I have worked out at £2.50 a month so £5.00 in total.

I hope this situation is resolved before the permits are due to expire.

Back