8.gif
8.gif

Bloody kitten
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif

Bloody heat :|

This weather is really pissing me off :x

Also, the fact I'm sleeping shite because my window wont fucking open :x no air in here :x :(

My neighbours are driving me insane :x :x

Every friday and saturday since they moved in, they go out on the piss and come back about 2am ...loudly :x
This friday they came back with about 10 others, who sat on our window sill, shouting at each other :x :x Mr wicky opened the window and politely told them to fuck off , and they did ...very quickly LOL

Last night at 2.30, they came back and were playing football in the street :| then went indoors and came back out at 3.30 :x :x :x Jake woke up at 5 so i'm totally fukin shattered :|

This is gonna sound stoopid, but when they are sober I get on really well with them, i've told her how much it's getting to us, and she's full of apologies and the beginning of the week....but by friday she's forgotten :|

I got Luke to play his guitar nice and loud ...with his amp against their bedroom wall :err: at 8 this morning :evil:

I'm going round there for a "chat" later :x

wicker nomad said:
My neighbours are driving me insane :x :x

This is gonna sound stoopid, but when they are sober I get on really well with them, i've told her how much it's getting to us, and she's full of apologies and the beginning of the week....but by friday she's forgotten :|

this is the ying and the yang LOL

wicker nomad said:
I got Luke to play his guitar nice and loud ...with his amp against their bedroom wall :err: at 8 this morning :evil:

I think 6:00 would have been better :evil:

A fist chat or a talk chat :?

Back