express your anger here

guys guys , come on :wink:

blaze maiden is batter than any band IMHO , it's MAIDEN and it's very very good at the same time

Scream for me said:
guys guys , come on :wink:

blaze maiden is batter than any band IMHO , it's MAIDEN and it's very very good at the same time
yes actually it is
blaze era is better than everything what metallica,dream theater megadeath, nightwish, guns'n'roses................ ever did

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Hang on..

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Ivan said:
yes actually it is
blaze era is better than everything what metallica,dream theater megadeath, nightwish, guns'n'roses................ ever did

I cant get over how much of a tool you are :roll:

How can you really compare Appetite for Destruction to..Virtual XI :err:

How can you really compare Master of Puppets to..The X Factor :err:

A sloppy Janick Gers solo or a perfectley structered John Petrucci solo :err:

Ben said:
How can you really compare Appetite for Destruction to..Virtual XI :err:

How can you really compare Master of Puppets to..The X Factor :err:

A sloppy Janick Gers solo or a perfectley structered John Petrucci solo :err:

maybe that's difference between fans, fantics, and crazy/stupid fantics (like me). master of puppets you really can't compare to the x factor :wink:
perfect sign of the cross or a ''welcome home(sanitarium)
no, answer is obvious :wink:

Ben said:
Something must be in the water at Croatia, turns people into Maiden fanatics LOL
rockin_plumber said:
Have you noticed a pattern here..

SFM & Ivan both think Maiden is better than ANYTHING ELSE

Both from Croatia............ 8)

:oops: I'm maiden fanatic, and I wish that you can see mine & sfm's talk about how we starving to get money for iron maiden dvd or cd :D

Ben said:
SFM is a cool guy though, his music tastes are very varied 8)

Ivan likes Nightwish :| says it all

yeah, I likes nightwish, and I was on their concert, and they are good. tarja is beautiful woman with great voice, but I don't like COB, cos my oppinion is that what they are playing is not music, but I've got friend who likes them, and when I'm at her place I can listen that, but I don't like them.
also I listen (of band that I think that you don't like) :
andrea boccelli, helloween, sonata arctica, u2, the cranberries, phil collins, deep purple, putokazi
but 80% of what I'm listening is maiden

Back