rockin_plumber said:
Dropped my MP3 player on the road today :cry:

Scratched and bashed :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

But still works :banana:
it works thats all that matters
who gives a fuck weather it looks good or not

oh well you should have been more careful

and i haven't been here for 10 days so i have couple of things to cover

1) kamen igrad - hajduk game (hajduk won 3-2)
who the fuck placed this buljat into the team. the guy is a menace to his own team. and he's playing in the defence :| . i know i always said that young guys should play and not some old dogs but when i said that i certainly didn't mean young guys who cant even clear the ball properly

2) italy - croatia incident with swastika
what bullshit. now we will get punished caused our fans formed swastika with their own bodies. and guess what italians who provoked our fans to do that get away unpunished. what a load of crap :x

3) hajduk - zagreb (hajduk win 2-0)
buljat again oh crap :x
and will please somebody show that uruguayan piece of crap munhoz to the closest banana tree and make sure he stays there :x 300 000 euro for THAT :roll: :x
god damn stimac and his purchaces

4) hajduk's youngsters departures for peanuts
guys of 17 year of age get taken away by former hajduk player tonci martic to french, belgian etc clubs and hajduk gets peanuts. and what kind of a shitty mickey mouse parody of a club allows its talented youngsters to be without a contract so they can leave whenever they want to :x
for christs sake
seems our beloved board of directors ran by even more beloved grgic has money to pay for the arrival of 33 year old musa, to pay wages to 36 year old balic to pay money to that retarded uruguayan munhoz but doesn't have money to sign a contract with talented 17 yearolders
yuck
GRGIC OUT
BOARD OF DIRECTORS OUT :x :x :x

MaidenMadness said:
2) italy - croatia incident with swastika
what bullshit. now we will get punished caused our fans formed swastika with their own bodies. and guess what italians who provoked our fans to do that get away unpunished. what a load of crap :x

This does suk :|

I never knew of this till you mentioned it so looked in news....
If this was English fans it would have been all over press :|

rockin_plumber said:
This does suk :|

I never knew of this till you mentioned it so looked in news....
If this was English fans it would have been all over press :|
you know whats the biggest irony
nobody gave a fuck about that till croatian media pumped it all up and presented the pictures

MaidenMadness said:
you know whats the biggest irony
nobody gave a fuck about that till croatian media pumped it all up and presented the pictures

Normally FIFA & UEFA over-react so it dont look good :|

But if this is all that happens..............

If found guilty, punishment for the Croatian football federation can range
from a fine of 10,000 euros (12,900 dollars) to playing an international
match between closed doors

Then maybe they wont over-react LOL

And I spose they have no pics/evidence of the Italy fans provoking ur fans......
As usual one team/fans will get punished :x :x :x :x

well the croatian fa president is more worried about how will this incident effect our chances for euro 2012 candidature
he thinks its a massive blow to our chances
well to that i say good. is there anything sweeter than seeing vlatko markovic's dreams get chrused? yup - seeing they get chrushed twice but thats not the point :D

he doesn't really give a fuck about 100 000 euro and a game against andora infront of an empty stadium

rockin_plumber said:
And I spose they have no pics/evidence of the Italy fans provoking ur fans......
they do but it seems that provoking croats with an ex yu flag and singing tito and how they'll repeat their ww2 crimes upon us isn't punishable :|

MaidenMadness said:
they do but it seems that provoking croats with an ex yu flag and singing tito and how they'll repeat their ww2 crimes upon us isn't punishable :|

Its just wrong.
They punish who they want to punish :|

rockin_plumber said:
Its just wrong.
They punish who they want to punish :|
yup
it has always been like that

when hajduk played against roma in rome roma fans they torched down hajduk fans's cars and buses which were parked in front of stadium and you know who got punished? hajduk cause their fans lit up a few(well more than a few :D check out the vid flares :|

god damn it why has it degraded so much

when i was a kid of 7,8 years cartoon network was just starting out and i along with lots of my friends fell in love with the programme and we watched it whenever we could
cartoon such as voltron, galtar and the golden lance, wacky races, later looney tunes, flintstones, jetsons, cow and chicken, i am weasel, johnny bravo even dexters laboratory when it was still something new
they kept kids like us infront of tv sets
whenever i'd turn on cartoon network i'd always had something to watch
nowadays it has degraded so much its sad really
i regardless of my 22 years of age love cartoons even today and i can't find anything to watch on cartoon network nowadays
whats all that new crap they're airing camp laszlo? astroboy? megas xlr? fosters home for imaginary friends?
they're all crap :x on the cartoon network i get there are only cow and chicken, i am weasel
and whats with the animation are all the animators so lazy nowadays they can't even bother making some good drawings
everything is rectangular whos whos whos three lines there you go done with this one lets move onto next frame
why doesn't anybody make the pretty drawings like looney tunes had for example?

god damn it why aren't they doing anything to get better :x :x

rockin_plumber said:

To be fair though..England supporters have got a violent reputation..so I guess they were going by what happened in the past!..At a guess :err:

Back