express your anger here

Sasquatch said:
Aww, feel better
icon_hug.gif
just don't get grossed out by the medication cause if you had my mom she would make you drink it any way
icon_drugs.gif
Thanks :) I don't take any of the cold remedies...I think they are a total rip off, paracetamol and hot honey and lemon drink does me :wink:

wicker nomad said:
Thanks :) I don't take any of the cold remedies...I think they are a total rip off, paracetamol and hot honey and lemon drink does me :wink:
Yeah, my sis once gave me 3 cups of that tea with honey with lemon all in one day cup after cup!. It was so hot and I just got sick of it. Thank God there wasn't a 4th glass!

Just been outbid on a game for jake :x :x
bloody last minute bidders :x :x :err:

they only got 24 feedback too :err:

miss_rockin went to work tonite and said,

'Theres some washing in the machine can you hang it up....'

I just remembered....

ITS ALL FUKIN SOCKS AND UNDERWEAR :x :x :x :x :x

HOW FUKIN LONG IS THAT GONNA TAKE ME :x :x :x :x

:err: Maybe I should put it back in the machine and say I forgot :evil:

Ben said:
Theres a trick to that mate

Two words

Tumble Dryer

8)

When ur paying the electric bill hanging up is the better option :wink:

Plus we aint got one or miss_rockin would use it all the fukin time :|

I fucking hate how this forum functions for me! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Rockhardchick666 said:
I fucking hate how this forum functions for me! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

LOL LOL LOL

Is it still that signing in thingy :?

Have you checked if ur browser is allowing cookies from this site :?

rockin_plumber said:
LOL LOL LOL

Is it still that signing in thingy :?

Have you checked if ur browser is allowing cookies from this site :?

yes and yes, cause the second time I sign in, it lets me in, but it really bothers me that I cannot see what has been posted.

Back