Cheer Cyrus Up!

SexyDevilGirl said:
NOOOO!!!! Don't say that :(

Who ever will I bug with my Oompa-Loompa jokes? :cry:

Maybe he just 'got lucky' :bananabang:

He does live with lots of girls :evil:

SexyDevilGirl said:
Don't say that-it makes me sad. Life is too precious to do such a thing. :cry:

I don't know really. Life is supposed to be something you enjoy, am I right? What if life for someone is a struggle? What if getting up every morning is a job in itself because you're mentally tired and you think "oh no...not another day".

Life used to be good, but the past 5-6 years I haven't had peace of mind/soul :cry:

I apologize for being so negative, but I can't help it at the moment.

Cyrus said:
I don't know really. Life is supposed to be something you enjoy, am I right? What if life for someone is a struggle? What if getting up every morning is a job in itself because you're mentally tired and you think "oh no...not another day".

Life used to be good, but the past 5-6 years I haven't had peace of mind/soul :cry:

:cry:

Cyrus said:

Everyone feels this way at some point. I've had this happen-but I've never felt as though I should end it all. I've always known that things might get worse-but they will definately get better. I guess I can't understand suicidal thoughts because I'm just lucky to be alive. I wake up everyday grateful I actually woke up! But if I can actually get out of bed-that's even better! I understand being mentally tired too- I am always that way. I guess insomnia is the cause for me. So if I am able to sleep, then wake up, and get out of bed-I am happy :banana:

And a little foot note to my previous post-Cyrus, you have alot to live for. You seem like a really nice guy, you're smart and have a sense of humor-which is more than what I've got going for me. I'm just nice-but that is more than enough to make me want to live. And never forget-music is medicine for the soul! So turn on some tunes and :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We must be happy to live. Life is difficult sometimes but there's sufficiently good moments to live it. When I'm deppressed, I listen more and more music (IM) and it's better after.

:banana:

the_nomad said:
We must be happy to live. Life is difficult sometimes but there's sufficiently good moments to live it. When I'm deppressed, I listen more and more music (IM) and it's better after.

:banana:

EVERYTHING is better with music. I listen to music almost constantly-even in the bathroom :err:
My old house had speakers in the walls of every room, and we'd pipe music through them all day long. It was so cool.

SexyDevilGirl said:
EVERYTHING is better with music. I listen to music almost constantly-even in the bathroom :err:
My old house had speakers in the walls of every room, and we'd pipe music through them all day long. It was so cool.

Everything :roll:

SexyDevilGirl said:
Everyone feels this way at some point. I've had this happen-but I've never felt as though I should end it all. I've always known that things might get worse-but they will definately get better. I guess I can't understand suicidal thoughts because I'm just lucky to be alive. I wake up everyday grateful I actually woke up! But if I can actually get out of bed-that's even better! I understand being mentally tired too- I am always that way. I guess insomnia is the cause for me. So if I am able to sleep, then wake up, and get out of bed-I am happy :banana:

I don't think I will commit suicide. I'm pretty sure I won't. At least not at this point in my life. Mainly because of my mum and sister. I know if I wasn't around my mum couldn't carry on. She has a pretty weak heart and me and my sister mean the world to her. So I would never do anything to harm her.

Sometimes the thought of dying and nothingness is like a warm blanket. It might sound pretty macabre or whatever, but it makes sense to me. To have nothing to worry about, nobody to please etc.

You know what I mean?

SexyDevilGirl said:
And a little foot note to my previous post-Cyrus, you have alot to live for. You seem like a really nice guy, you're smart and have a sense of humor-which is more than what I've got going for me. I'm just nice-but that is more than enough to make me want to live. And never forget-music is medicine for the soul! So turn on some tunes and :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Let me ask you something then. If I'm such a nice guy and all, why am I constantly lonely? :) I have tons of friends, mostly back in Norway, but I have yet to find that special someone. I'm not particulary talking about a girlfriend or whatever. More of a soul-mate if you want. Someone who completely understands me. Someone you don't have to talk to, just to entertain them, but you can enjoy the silence together :)

Music is actually one of the things that makes me happy :banana: I could never live without that! :D

Back