Cheer Cyrus Up!

Hey Cyrus, do you remember on the Official Maiden BB when some doude said that some corporate dudes were sitting in front of the stage at Maiden and they were eating pizzas while in buisness suits? Then the BB who made the post hid behind the stage with Simon Wright, Lemmy from Motorhead, and a few others, then they came out with pizza and one of them was reading a book? I found it funny, I hope it helps. :)

metalwarrior220 said:
Hey Cyrus, do you remember on the Official Maiden BB when some doude said that some corporate dudes were sitting in front of the stage at Maiden and they were eating pizzas while in buisness suits? Then the BB who made the post hid behind the stage with Simon Wright, Lemmy from Motorhead, and a few others, then they came out with pizza and one of them was reading a book? I found it funny, I hope it helps. :)

:err: I don't rememeber that, but it sounds so strange that it still made me smile :D

Hey Cyrus, I'm watching The Simpsons right now. It's the one where Troy Mcleur got pulled over. LOL And speaking of pizza, I'm having homade pizza right now. In the words of the Great Homer, "Mmmmmmm pizza!"

metalwarrior220 said:
Hey Cyrus, I'm watching The Simpsons right now. It's the one where Troy Mcleur got pulled over. LOL And speaking of pizza, I'm having homade pizza right now. In the words of the Great Homer, "Mmmmmmm pizza!"

I'm having pizza tomorrow! It's one of those cheap ones that tastes like cardboard...but it's still pizza :banana:

MaidenMadness said:
ha ha serves you right you spammer :p

but we all know you are going to make up for it in a usual way :cry:

I'm not a spammer! I am just the king of posting the most :D

You may call me The King :D

Back