Cheer Cyrus Up!

hm if i tell a joke i would have to translate it to english and in many cases it would lose its meaning but i'lll try.

policeman comes home and finds his wife naked on the bed and male and female clothes are all around the room. he looks at his wife and asks her

P:'come on you whore tell me where he is'
W:'i don't know what are you talking about. there is no one here'
policeman looks in the closet but there is no one there as well
P:'come on you whore tell me where is he i am gonna kill both of you'
w:' i don't know what are you talking about. there is no one here'
policeman looks on the balcony but there is no one there as well
p:'bitch i am asking you for the last time, where is he?'
w:'i told you there is no one there'
policeman looks under the bad and sees a man holding a 20$ bill he takes the bill, puts it in his pocket and says
p:'hm he isn't under the bed either'

This joke is more silly than funny:

So these two muffins are in an oven baking together, and the first muffin says to the second muffin "Boy, is it hot in here!" -and the second muffin looks at the first and says "AAHHHH-a talking muffin!!!"

This is my very un-funny joke brigade

:trooper:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama:

The only way you can cheer me up is if SexyDevilGirl sends me a picture of herself AND gives me the URL for her website!

:cross:

Cyrus said:
The only way you can cheer me up is if SexyDevilGirl sends me a picture of herself AND gives me the URL for her website!

Are you being a martyr now? Haven't we cheered you up at all?

And you don't really want a pic of me- I look like this :anorak:

Cyrus said:

if you get it then i might add that i have been feeling despressed lately as well :err:

SexyDevilGirl said:
Are you being a martyr now? Haven't we cheered you up at all?

And you don't really want a pic of me- I look like this :anorak:

Still a bit to go...

1. I do want a picture of you

2. I'll say if you look like :anorak: or not

3. What if I like :anorak: ?

Cyrus said:
Still a bit to go...

1. I do want a picture of you

2. I'll say if you look like :anorak: or not

3. What if I like :anorak: ?

:roll:

Silly! I saw your site you do not look like :anorak: