Cheer Cyrus Up!

I think we'll all be very jealous....

:bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama:

SexyDevilGirl said:
Yeah, Cyrus-you feeling any better. Have we helped at all? I promise I'll post a pic. of my ugly face as soon as I can. We should have an official pic. thread(or do we already :? ).

:grouphug:

I feel a tiny bit better. I've had some food, and now I'm watching Fear Dot Com. It's scary :err:

So if I make a picture thread, will you post your picture then? I'm am curious now. And I hate being curious :x

Cyrus said:
I feel a tiny bit better. I've had some food, and now I'm watching Fear Dot Com. It's scary :err:

So if I make a picture thread, will you post your picture then? I'm am curious now. And I hate being curious :x

Yes sir. A pic of me should be good for a few laughs. But you have to promise to cheer up. And remember-curiousity killed the cat (or maybe he watched fear.com) :evil:

SexyDevilGirl said:
Yes sir. A pic of me should be good for a few laughs. But you have to promise to cheer up. And remember-curiousity killed the cat (or maybe he watched fear.com) :evil:

I won't laugh. I'm not in the mood. But I probably will cheer up when I see you.

Curiousity might have killed the cat, but the cat still had 8 more lives left :evil:
But then again, I might be wrong. If I don't show up here after two days it means I'm dead :cross:

Cyrus said:
I won't laugh. I'm not in the mood. But I probably will cheer up when I see you.

Curiousity might have killed the cat, but the cat still had 8 more lives left :evil:
But then again, I might be wrong. If I don't show up here after two days it means I'm dead :cross:

What? NOOOOO!!!!! Who will I annoy with my Oompa-Loompa quotes?

Oompa Loompa Doompadee Dah
If you're not greedy you will go far
You will live in happiness too
Like the Oompa
Oompa Loompa doompadee do

SexyDevilGirl said:
Short for fucking ugly :x That's what my ex-boyfriend used to refer to me as. His fugly girlfriend :p

If you're ex-boyfriend used to date a fugly bird like yourself, what does that make him? ;)

No hang on... :err:

That was supposed to come out as a compliment...

Just forget what I said

:anorak:

Cyrus said:
If you're ex-boyfriend used to date a fugly bird like yourself, what does that make him? ;)

Just forget what I said

It makes him 'Special' :anorak:

SexyDevilGirl said:
What? NOOOOO!!!!! Who will I annoy with my Oompa-Loompa quotes?

Oompa Loompa Doompadee Dah
If you're not greedy you will go far
You will live in happiness too
Like the Oompa
Oompa Loompa doompadee do

The Oompa-Loompa's are you friends! You should welcome them with open arms!

SexyDevilGirl said:
Short for fucking ugly :x That's what my ex-boyfriend used to refer to me as. His fugly girlfriend :p

How can we say that to his girlfriend ????

for him - :withstupid: :cross:

for you -
643.gif

Cyrus said:

Just forget what I said

"Hello sir....yes they are rather smart, nicely contoured around the heal, lovely leather sole"

"Certainly sir, can i assist you to shoe horn your foot in to your mouth"

LOL Bless you Cyrus :)

Back