Turneja 2008.

ma ne govorim ja da oni nisu mirnije (ne povezuujem to s kulturom) na koncertima, ali glede austrije to se svugdje govorilo po službenom forumu, nisam ja to izmislio), a iz prvog reda se uvijek čini da je puno. A to da su mirniji, mirniji su...

mirko123

pa to ti ja i govorim..tamo je mirnije bilo 5 ili 10 tisuca ljudi..dakle ako si u pravu da je bilo manje ljudi mislim da nisi u pravu da je to povezano sa zestinom publike..nista drugo..kazem ti gledao sam ih u ceskoj u gradu zlinu gdje se u dvoranu za 5 natiskalo 10 tisuca ljudi pa su ljudi u trecem redu bili u slapama..bilo je ljeto..2 dana nakon zagreba..bili smo goran i ja

da, ali kako objasniti istu tu češku (Vzovice), a to je 2 kilometra od Zlina, gdje je bila maklaža, gužva i benganje čak na Rising Dream, a kamo li na zvijezde koje su nakon nas svirale na masters of rocku. Slobodno pogledaj naš nastup na youtube, ne lažem ništa. Jel to možda znači da im Maideni nisu više toliko napeti ko neke nove mlade zvijezde ili nešto drugo...?

Sad ne pametujem, nego se samo pitam i ja...

Re: up the irons

mirko123 said:
ja sam u grazu bio prvi red ispod smitha..nekoliko puta mi je pogled pao na mare koja je bila na sredini prvog reda..kad bi ispred nje stao bruce vidio si da je"gotova"..koje su to bile emocije :shock:
hahaha nemoj me zezat šta se to stvarno tako vidi daaaaaaaamn LOL :oops:

maiden

koncert zlin..zavrsi murderdolls...maideni ne izlaze 10 minuta..cijela dvorana pocinje zvizdati..kao"sto je ovo,ajmo svirka"..cijeli koncert osim prva dva reda koja su se tu i tamo pomaknula.. ljudi cupkaju na svojim mjestima i aplaudiraju na kraju pjesme..da apsurd bude veci maideni zivlji no ikad..bruce se penje na konstrukciju jedno 10 puta..sigurno nisu zasiceni nego su takvi..recimo rijetko se tko probija u redove naprijed..jura i ja smo se prosetali do treceg reda ali su nas svi jako cudno gledali LOL LOL
pitaj gorana..2 dana nakon gorice to je izgledalo smijesno..ali pravi su fanovi..znaju tekstove ,znaju sve..ali kontroliraju emocije..valjda ih je zeljezna zavjesa disciplinirala :cross:

Sto se tice V.Gorice bio sam na podu par puta kolko se sjecam, a nije ni cudo kad sam se unistio od alkohola :oops: . Sta je je bilo je divljanja.

The Pharaoh said:
Kad ideš na koncert maidena; il se ne pije, ili se kontrolirano pije :wink: :)
cheerssssssss mate hehe
ja nikad ne pijen kad iden na maidene i ljudima je to čudno strašno al jebemu :) I dont have to be drunk to feel good :) :banana:

a jebiga zajebo sam se.i nije da sam se namazo jer moram da bi mi bilo bolje nego jer volim piti (i ljubiti) LOL

Koja je razlika između ove dvije slike (zanemarite dimenzije i tekst na njima)?

lineup.jpg

sbit_homepage_zap.jpg

Odgovor: Na ovoj nizoj su u pozadini Eddieje sa SIT-a i SSOASS-a zamijenili likovi sa Powerslavea. Izgleda da se fokus stvari polagano pomice samo na Powerslave odnosno LAD.

vice versa :) doli je "orginal powerslave" gori je zaminjeno sa somewhere i 7th nisu sad opet nesto minjali samo je normalan powerslave iza i jer i je najveca faca jer je stage i sve u tome "filmu" i najvise ce izgledat ko LAD nije to ništa novoga ;)

Iron Maiden are to perform at the Ominisport De Bercy Arena in Paris on Tuesday 1st July as part of their Somewhere Back In Time World Tour 2008.

Steve Harris says "We've had many great shows at the Omnisport De Bercy venue over recent years and it was actually the first place in Europe we played with the current line up back in 1999. The atmosphere there is always electric thanks to the energy of the fans and we're really looking forward to playing there again.

It's also tremendous to be able to use the profile of the 'Live After Death' DVD to do what is effectively an 80's show. It will be enormous fun and changing the approach to the songs we play tour by tour keeps it fresh and interesting for both the band and the fans alike. l think 'Powerslave' was an incredible show with the Egyptian theme and I'm looking forward to seeing it all again myself."

"Maiden Mania" is currently gripping the world as tickets sales of the 2008 World tour fly out of the box offices in Australia, India, Japan, North and South America and now Europe.

In Scandinavia this week the band sold out 3 stadium shows in Sweden and Finland with all 123,500 tickets purchased in a mad rush within two hours of going on sale.

The 'SOMEWHERE BACK IN TIME' World Tour is in three sections, the travel for the first being by very unique means with the group customising a Boeing 757 aircraft, which will carry the band, their crew and over 12 tons of equipment from city to city. This first section of the tour opens in Mumbai India on Feb 1st, continuing through Australia and Japan before arriving in Los Angeles. The entourage then fly to Mexico then onto Maiden's first ever visits to Costa Rica and Colombia, then on to Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Puerto Rica and New York, before finishing in Toronto, Canada, on March 16th. Over the 45 day period on this leg alone the band is anticipated to play to well over 400,000 fans in 21 cities in 10 countries, flying close to 50,000 miles in this refitted 757 which will be flown largely by vocalist and Astraeus Airline Captain Bruce Dickinson.

Comments Bruce Dickinson, "Looking at the list of places we would like to play we have always had problems joining up the dots. But without having sea containers all over the place slowing down the whole touring process and by having our own plane it has made it far easier to tour distant places like Australia for the first time in15 years. We have already had a great reaction from fans there, where the arenas in Melbourne and Sydney sold out in less than half an hour respectively!"

The second leg of the tour will be in mid-May to mid -June in North America while the final third leg takes place in July and August in stadiums and major festivals around Europe. In total the band are expected to play to well in excess of one and a half million fans during the whole tour.

Tickets go on sale to the public 10.00 am on Friday 30th of November, but members of the Iron Maiden fan club will get special and exclusive first access to purchase tickets on Wednesday 28th November. Watch the site for further information!

Iron Maiden will be playing their first ever stadium show in the UK at the Twickenham Rugby Stadium in London on Saturday 5th July 2008 as part of their Somewhere Back In Time World Tour 2008. Despite headlining major UK festivals like Reading and Donington many times and selling out stadiums around the World, the band have never before elected to play a stadium in the UK and intend to make this first time a very special occasion.
The 50,000 capacity celebrated home of English Rugby will be transformed into a Maiden mecca with fans travelling in from all parts of the country and further afield for this one and only UK show of 2008.

This will be a spectacular return to UK shores for both Iron Maiden and their fans. Maiden have consistently performed headline stadium shows outside the UK and "Maiden Mania" is currently gripping the world as tickets sales of the 2008 World tour fly out of the box offices in Australia, India, Japan, North and South America and now Europe with many shows selling out within only a few hours.

Steve Harris "It could be a bit of an understatement to say how excited we all are to be playing this show next summer. We've got hell of a tour planned visiting old and new fans all over the world but as always it's great to get home and play here in London especially at such a prestigious stadium as Twickenham. Fans who travel out to Europe for our stadium shows there have for a while been asking us to play one here as the audience in a stadium is much closer to the band than at a big festival and can see so much better. As some people will know I am a big football fan but have heard much about what a great stadium Twickenham is from our rugby mad manager!! So l'm definitely looking forward to savouring that atmosphere We played a couple of nights at Earls Court just before Christmas at the end of our last album tour and you always get such a great feeling playing at home with all your friends and family there. It's going to a fantastic occasion."

A full supporting bill for Twickenham will be announced shortly

Tickets go on sale to the public on 30th November, but members of the Iron Maiden fan club will get special and exclusive first access to purchase tickets on November 28th.

Snake said:
with fans travelling in from all parts of the country and further afield for this one and only UK show of 2008.

kak sad to ? el nije dickinson najavio da ce na nekim poljima i pizdarijama svirat ??? nekak mi je mutavo sto prave u nekim velikim zemljama po samo jedan koncert!

čmarec said:
kak sad to ? el nije dickinson najavio da ce na nekim poljima i pizdarijama svirat ??? nekak mi je mutavo sto prave u nekim velikim zemljama po samo jedan koncert!
pa svaku turneju sviraju malte ne po jednim te istim zemljama. bolje u svakoj drzavi da ubace po jedan koncert pa da posjete vise zemalja nego po 5-6 koncerata po drzavi (bar meni)

Snake said:
Iron Maiden will be playing their first ever stadium show in the UK at the Twickenham Rugby Stadium in London on Saturday 5th July 2008 as part of their Somewhere Back In Time World Tour 2008.
I'll Be There :edmetal:

poočeja je naš dio noge se otkrivat po malooooooo,, francuska engleska,, whats next????? kako lipo i blizu al 7 misec ,, jebenti posa kako će me zajebat to ove godine,,,,uf what to do,,

Back