now thinking

Bockaaarck said:
LOL LOL LOL :wink:

Happy Birthday old friend, 21 again :banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope you are having a lovely evening. I hope you and missy have had a lovely meal, with a few glasses of wine :err:

And i hope you are just relaxing now, and taking it easy :D

All the best to you my old friend :grouphug:

birthday13.gif

for sure we had few glasses of winy LOL LOL

you know i never really gave judas priest much listening toi have been listening to them for whole day and i really can't see why do people worship them so much and place them side by side with maiden

yes they have good songs but they're class below maiden imo

MaidenMadness said:
you know i never really gave judas priest much listening toi have been listening to them for whole day and i really can't see why do people worship them so much and place them side by side with maiden

yes they have good songs but they're class below maiden imo
When it hits, it hits like a million leather motorcycles

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Hey Ewil..Have you Heard the boot , Retributing Finland? The quality ain't great but you get the idea from the reunion tour.
I'm not sure which one is that but I have the Helsinki and Tampere gigs in mp3, I was at the Tampere gig.

rockin_plumber said:
.oO(if for some strange reason a lot of us decided to go into the debate section)

.oO(could we have a mass-debate :err: )

LOL

Im thinking

"I wish my stomach ache would go away" :cry:

so there i was minding my own business on the collage
surfing the net for what to put on the download list so it would download while i was studying maths and what do i see? iron maiden - death on the road 2CDs

hmmm
so right now i'l listening to the iron maiden - death on the road - hallowed be thy name
bruce's voice isn't satisfactory i am afraid
it sounds......week and without some real power
his screams are awful
:shock:

Back