now thinking

Frenchy

Active Member
grrrrrrrrrrrrr

there was already on thread with the same title :x

rocky where are you

the mod must do his work
 

manic

Active Member
the_nomad said:
grrrrrrrrrrrrr

there was already on thread with the same title :x

rocky where are you

the mod must do his work
i know :evil:
just thought i'd see how good mods are at their jobs :evil:
 

MaidenMadness

Active Member
now thinking: "i hope this fat cow got it wrong but i just heard she hasn't. stupid who wants to be a millionaire. "
 

wicky

Moderator
manic said:
"should i start my homework now or in the morning before i go to school :err: "
I thought you were taking it to your mates house LOL




Luke did his in the end!
 

manic

Active Member
wicker nomad said:
I thought you were taking it to your mates house LOL




Luke did his in the end!
heh heh
i did take it to my mates house



i just didn't bring it back :x he was on the gba in the garage so i thought i'll do it now then he said wanna go up town so we did and i said i'll pick it up on the way back but i didn't vus i was late and trick or treaters were everywhere and i would end up smackin em :x
 

Cyrus

Moderator
the_nomad said:
grrrrrrrrrrrrr

there was already on thread with the same title :x

rocky where are you

the mod must do his work
There were no other Now Thinking threads :?
 

wicky

Moderator
Cyrus said:
There were no other Now Thinking threads :?
I was possitive there was...but I can't find it :?

Did we loose any threads when frester got trigger happy :?
 

manic

Active Member
then i made a good thread :shock: 8)

i'm thinking is it good that i suddenly feel high and that my thumb has turned yellowy green
 

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
manic said:
then i made a good thread :shock: 8)

i'm thinking is it good that i suddenly feel high and that my thumb has turned yellowy green

I think they may have to cut off your arm then :|
 

manic

Active Member
rockin_plumber said:
I think they may have to cut off your arm then :|
oh fuck :shock:
i've been thinking
if it gets infestered i could die
maybe i should go to the docs :|
 
Top