now thinking

wicker nomad said:
So do I....but i'm also really looking forward to seeing the DOTR dvd :banana: Paschendale was awesome live....well, the whole set was!!

yeah...... wiating for seeing again Bruce to do the dance of death :headbang:

Frenchy said:
have to wait months & months...................... :|
and in the meanwhile put a few million quid more into emi executives pockets by purchasing every single thing that carrys an iron maiden logo on it no matter how much recycled the content of your new purchase is
no thank you

MaidenMadness said:
maybe you should start getting into bootlegging taping and/or trading business then
Seen a few bootlegs....not great quality, The one that I have got the camera disappears into a bag through the middle of Paschendale!

MaidenMadness said:
and in the meanwhile put a few million quid more into emi executives pockets by purchasing every single thing that carrys an iron maiden logo on it no matter how much recycled the content of your new purchase is
no thank you

but on the new single, you have a great version of prowler live 05 recorded in germany :banana: :banana:

wicker nomad said:
Seen a few bootlegs....not great quality, The one that I have got the camera disappears into a bag through the middle of Paschendale!
but there are shit load more of them than the official releases

MaidenMadness said:
no thank you
So you won't be buying the dvd then :?

Frenchy said:
but on the new single, you have a great version of prowler live 05 recorded in germany :banana: :banana:
so same old song different setting?
you know its philosophy like that that(on a massive scale of course) is givving mtv a chance to dictate the tastes of millions. its philosophy like that that is assuring that there are so many bands out there they dont even write music for the music itself but they do it only for the money. its philosophy like that that allowed creation of so much instant stars that know shit about music( if you read an interview with ian gillian recently he talked about this. he said that there was this new band be quite liked. it just so happened that the band was opening for them on one concert. and he stood there and felt really terrible for them cause they sucked big time. they were lost on the stage. didn't know what they had to do cause unlike bands like dp, iron maiden and so many old bands they didnt play the pubs till they got a contract with some record company. they just went into studio straight away)
and to get back to the topic its philosophy like that that turned music today into money grabbing industry. that i why there are lot of albums from the old days like 60's and 70's that are art
today bands that create art are no more
only thing they are making is money
but hey..to each one his likings

wicker nomad said:
So you won't be buying the dvd then :?
probably not
i'll buy the official albums and maybe live after death
all of them
but as for singles, live albums various dvds, best of compilations and stuff like that
screw them

MaidenMadness said:
so same old song different setting?
you know its philosophy like that that(on a massive scale of course) is givving mtv a chance to dictate the tastes of millions. its philosophy like that that is assuring that there are so many bands out there they dont even write music for the music itself but they do it only for the money. its philosophy like that that allowed creation of so much instant stars that know shit about music( if you read an interview with ian gillian recently he talked about this. he said that there was this new band be quite liked. it just so happened that the band was opening for them on one concert. and he stood there and felt really terrible for them cause they sucked big time. they were lost on the stage. didn't know what they had to do cause unlike bands like dp, iron maiden and so many old bands they didnt play the pubs till they got a contract with some record company. they just went into studio straight away)
and to get back to the topic its philosophy like that that turned music today into money grabbing industry. that i why there are lot of albums from the old days like 60's and 70's that are art
today bands that create art are no more
only thing they are making is money
but hey..to each one his likings

but don't forget that we are maiden fans and that we like to buy some maiden stuff for collectibles too :wink:

I buy some maiden stuff only for pleasure even if I know that is some sort of business. I don't do the same for other bands (oops yes for neil young too i'm a big fan too :oops: )

Frenchy said:
but don't forget that we are maiden fans and that we like to buy some maiden stuff for collectibles too :wink:

I buy some maiden stuff only for pleasure even if I know that is some sort of business. I don't do the same for other bands (oops yes for neil young too i'm a big fan too :oops: )
i'm no less of a maiden fan if i dont buy couple of dvds and or singles

MaidenMadness said:
i'm no less of a maiden fan if i dont buy couple of dvds and or singles

today, I had the promotion single (like i said it in the new hauls thread)of the trooper and i was the happiest man in the world :P

Back