now thinking

Frenchy said:
but don't forget that we are maiden fans and that we like to buy some maiden stuff for collectibles too :wink:

I buy some maiden stuff only for pleasure even if I know that is some sort of business. I don't do the same for other bands (oops yes for neil young too i'm a big fan too :oops: )
yep, *looks at eddie figure on desk* :D
i see what frenchy means, but i also see what MM means, compilations are a good example of money making sceams that takes advantage of the true fans money. if a real fan was to get every album, then they brought out a best of... then you'd buy it cus you want everything maiden related, but you have those exact songs in itunes and can put them in a play list and burn to disc to get the same stuff. and the music industry is so in to making money they take the tramp that plays the 3 1/2 string guitar with one hand. its no longer music, its business, theres a very rare ammount of bands that sit down and express themselves through song, completely through feeling, doing what they want to do, if they are musically talented though, some just do it for publicity or money.

Frenchy said:
rocky deleted it I believe :wink:
yes he did
he needed to delete and come up with witty comments for about 100 posts all posted by yours truly :D
i have been spamming the thread for half an hour to hour LOL

rockin_plumber said:
Yes but I kinda lost interest after all the mindless spamming of it :roll:

It could be reborn.... one day :)
tell me
why did you delete it?
i never asked you that
you weren't smart enough to come up with so many comments?
didnt want to delete all those posts?
what?

MaidenMadness said:
tell me
why did you delete it?
i never asked you that
you weren't smart enough to come up with so many comments?
didnt want to delete all those posts?
what?

Yeah couldn't be bothered to delete all those posts really...
And not smart enuff to make up witty coments for the MANY posts that
were added :(
It was the only thread that actually got kept on topic :err:
Sadly it wasn't to be :(

rockin_plumber said:
Happy Birthday Frenchy :banana: :banana: :banana:

LOL LOL LOL :wink:

Happy Birthday old friend, 21 again :banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope you are having a lovely evening. I hope you and missy have had a lovely meal, with a few glasses of wine :err:

And i hope you are just relaxing now, and taking it easy :D

All the best to you my old friend :grouphug:

birthday13.gif

Back