now thinking

Now :oops:

Sorry, I'm not very happy, I'm bored off my bollocks on MSN while a load of shite indie fans are watching Maiden and probably not enjoying it :|

finally thats the last cd in burining process now
god damn i have much johnny cash
took me forever to check if i had marked the right albums for burning
oh well
shit like that happens when you've got nearly 50 gbs of music :oops:

Thinking do I really want to take the kids to Crealy tomorrow...bank holiday weekend, it's gonna be packed :|

wicker nomad said:
Have you :?
listening to it as we speak

this what i heard at the moment i listened to the first song(i placed hallowed be thy name on first)
MaidenMadness
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:15 pm Post subject:
so there i was minding my own business on the collage
surfing the net for what to put on the download list so it would download while i was studying maths and what do i see? iron maiden - death on the road 2CDs

hmmm
so right now i'l listening to the iron maiden - death on the road - hallowed be thy name
bruce's voice isn't satisfactory i am afraid
it sounds......week and without some real power
his screams are awful

if you are interested i can pm you the link to the torrent file containing death on the road
i know you will buy it regardless of what do you think about it

MaidenMadness said:
if you are interested i can pm you the link to the torrent file containing death on the road
i know you will buy it regardless of what do you think about it
Please :) I could look but too lazy to :oops:
I've pre ordered it, the 2 shows I saw on that tour were fantastic, can't wait :D

wicker nomad said:
Please :) I could look but too lazy to :oops:
I've pre ordered it, the 2 shows I saw on that tour were fantastic, can't wait :D
sent its in variable mp3
it variates from 320 kbps to 192 kbps so the quality of the sound is satisfactory

Back