Now Eating

Now eating !

The Lime wedge out of my Gin & Tonic :D ( I've got to go to work tomorrow :( the first time in 10 1/2 months, and already i'm wishing it was friday, that doesn't bode well does it :oops: )

Bockaaarck said:
Now eating !

The Lime wedge out of my Gin & Tonic :D ( I've got to go to work tomorrow :( the first time in 10 1/2 months, and already i'm wishing it was friday, that doesn't bode well does it :oops: )

What is your new job? :)

Cyrus said:
What is your new job? :)

Doing a contract for Clarks Shoes, based in Street, Somerset. Its about 20 minutes drive from me. I'm doing IT systems work for them, they're rolling out XP and Server 2003 over the next year. So hopefully it'll be a bit of fun and interesting :)

Bockaaarck said:
Doing a contract for Clarks Shoes, based in Street, Somerset. Its about 20 minutes drive from me. I'm doing IT systems work for them, they're rolling out XP and Server 2003 over the next year. So hopefully it'll be a bit of fun and interesting :)

Cool! Sounds like a good job :D

Bockaaarck said:

Thats where that stupid shoppin village is innit :?

I got dragged around there by the other half last year......

Good luck in the new job anyway :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
Thats where that stupid shoppin village is innit :?

I got dragged around there by the other half last year......

Good luck in the new job anyway :banana:
I love it there :banana: :banana: bargains :D ...she must have saved you some money!!!

wicker nomad said:
I love it there :banana: :banana: bargains :D ...she must have saved you some money!!!

Like she does in the pub (well b4 she was preggers)

Buy a double for me theyve got specials ..... its cheaper :?

Since when is £3 cheaper than £2 :?

rockin_plumber said:
Like she does in the pub (well b4 she was preggers)

Buy a double for me theyve got specials ..... its cheaper :?

Since when is £3 cheaper than £2 :?
LOL LOL Men will never work out our logical way of thinking! :D

Back