Now Eating

the_nomad said:
I think it's dead now !!

i know i just don't feel like swallowing. then i would be bored and i would have nothing to play with.

this sounds .............well suggsetive...........or is it just my corrupted mind :evil:

Cyrus said:
A satisfied savage :D

do you know what do these poor defenceless animals have to go through just so you and others like you can enjoy in luxury that is hamburger, or cheesebuger? well do you? if you do please tell me cause i don't know LOL

MaidenMadness said:
do you know what do these poor defenceless animals have to go through just so you and others like you can enjoy in luxury that is hamburger, or cheesebuger? well do you? if you do please tell me cause i don't know LOL

Those animals are treated better than some humans I'll let you know! Well...up to the point where they get killed and turned into burgers LOL

rockin_plumber said:
Why are Hamburgers called that if they are made of Beef :?

maybe they rea made from meat of those crazy english cows and maybe that cows think hams are made from their meat :err:

1885 - The family of Frank and Charles Menches from Stark County, Ohio, claim the brothers invented the hamburger while traveling in a 100-man traveling concession circuit at events (fairs, race meetings, and farmers' picnics) in the Midwest in the early 1880s. During a stop at t he Erie County Fair in Hamburg, New York, the brothers ran out of pork for their hot sausage patty sandwiches. Because this happened on a particularly hot day, the local butchers stop slaughtering pigs. The butcher suggested that they subsitute beef for the pork. The brothers ground up the beef, mixed it with some brown sugar, coffee, and other spices and served it on a bun. They called this sandwich the hamburger after Hamburg, New York where the fair was being held.

Just investigated :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
1885 - The family of Frank and Charles Menches from Stark County, Ohio, claim the brothers invented the hamburger while traveling in a 100-man traveling concession circuit at events (fairs, race meetings, and farmers' picnics) in the Midwest in the early 1880s. During a stop at t he Erie County Fair in Hamburg, New York, the brothers ran out of pork for their hot sausage patty sandwiches. Because this happened on a particularly hot day, the local butchers stop slaughtering pigs. The butcher suggested that they subsitute beef for the pork. The brothers ground up the beef, mixed it with some brown sugar, coffee, and other spices and served it on a bun. They called this sandwich the hamburger after Hamburg, New York where the fair was being held.

Just investigated :banana:

That's very interesting

Back