Maiden-fans against racism

Socaled said:
People being banned for complaining about racism, not saying that it didnt happen, but that is hard to believe. There seems to have to be more to the story than just that.

Yes...they also complained about the management (Skunk).

So there was a lot of politics involved? Not getting into anyones individual stories but you think that the people that were banned didnt deserve it one bit?? Just curious

I don't feel it's a matter of whether they deserved it one bit or not- but there were other's who deserved it more that were not banned. Several people have broken the Forum rules outright- and not been banned.

I have a large document I'm preparing on this at the moment that will be made freely available after it has been sent along with the petition to the management. This includes personal statements accusing Skunk of abuse and many other matters that reflect badly on Sancturay Group.

For the moment I won't make it public as I don't want Skunk too see it beforehand. But everyone here can rest assured they will get their chance to see the fully prepared documents.

When you have too much people on one BB you can't avoid similar stuff. And knowing Skunk either has other responsabilities in the company and she can't spend too much time on BB, or she is too lazy and Sanctuary doesn't really care how is BB run.

I don't like crowded place.

Cyrus said:
I don't know about everybody else, but I am happy. I would be happier if they banned the shitheads too.

I'm not happy yet. I'm not sad, just dissapointed.

I think it's a goosestep in the right direction... I'd rather walk there.

Tony The Tiger said:
I have because some moderators seem to want to discuss the matter at last

You've always seemed like a nice guy to me Tony :) (cheeky on the odd occasion :err: ) so i hope things get sorted :)

EvilCheeseWedge said:
Were you at the IMBB when they had the GC? I joined after it was gone... were things a lot different before Skunk was the admin?

Skunk was admin before too.

EvilCheeseWedge said:
Were you at the IMBB when they had the GC? I joined after it was gone... were things a lot different before Skunk was the admin?

I was there yes. Some fighting, but nothing major. It was after 9/11 that the real bashing began and Skunk closed the GC.

The old-school GC'ers say it was better before Skunk. There were no mods and only one forum for Maiden-talk and everything else, but then again, there weren't so many members there as there are now.

Back