Maiden-fans against racism

It's human to be down after a deep lost, you do not have to be sorry about anything...not at all, we will try to cheer you up, the best we can, and you sure know that.

Today at 11:02 Skunk modified the Rules to added "Do not bring race, religion, or sexuality into any argument. You don't necessarily have to be 100% politically correct, but blatant hatred will not be tolerated."

:cheers:

Tony The Tiger said:
Today at 11:02 Skunk modified the Rules to added "Do not bring race, religion, or sexuality into any argument. You don't necessarily have to be 100% politically correct, but blatant hatred will not be tolerated."

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Tony The Tiger said:

VICTORY!!! :banana: :fist: :clansman: :trooper:

Tony The Tiger said:

Hussar !

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Finally a sensible rule :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Its just a shame some morons had to cause it to be added :| :|
If they had not have made the mindless comments who knows.........

Tony The Tiger said:

:metal: Yeah!!!

I heard a song last night by They Might Be Giants that I hadn't heard in years, a really good song, and it reminded me of, you know, the thing.

"This is where the party ends
I can't stand here listening to you
And your racist friend
I know politics bore you
But I feel like a hypocrite talking to you
And your racist friend"

LOL the idiocy of some people still surprises me, how can people still be so small and simple minded? They think just because they didn't see the offending posts that those posts must not have existed. :roll: Well they did exist, I have seen alot of racism and hatred on the board. I don't think anyone blew it out of proportion though, I mean it IS against the regulations of the Board to spout such nonsense! Just because a couple of people were not offended does not mean everyone was not offended. Then again- it's easy to not be offended by something that's not aimed at you. :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
LOL the idiocy of some people still surprises me, how can people still be so small and simple minded? They think just because they didn't see the offending posts that those posts must not have existed. :roll: Well they did exist, I have seen alot of racism and hatred on the board. I don't think anyone blew it out of proportion though, I mean it IS against the regulations of the Board to spout such nonsense! Just because a couple of people were not offended does not mean everyone was not offended. Then again- it's easy to not be offended by something that's not aimed at you. :|
I think it would be a mistake to conclude that people (like me) who opposed the petition and such were not offended by the racist comments.

zgodt said:
I think it would be a mistake to conclude that people (like me) who opposed the petition and such were not offended by the racist comments.

:D I didn't conclude that everyone who didn't sign it believed that. I know of several people who didn't sign it for different reasons. My post was aimed specifically at people who refuse to believe there was racism- just because they didn't see it. I've never seen an honest Politician- doesn't mean they don't exist. :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
:D I didn't conclude that everyone who didn't sign it believed that. I know of several people who didn't sign it for different reasons. My post was aimed specifically at people who refuse to believe there was racism- just because they didn't see it. I've never seen an honest Politician- doesn't mean they don't exist. :|
I know you wouldn't conclude that. You're, like, smart and shit.

Back