Maiden-fans against racism

:shock: ooohh, let's tear down the IMBB- we can use the new Board to post nude pics of old people all wrinkly and wearing lime green fluffy socks- ooohhh let's do it :shock:

SexyDevilGirl said:
:shock: ooohh, let's tear down the IMBB- we can use the new Board to post nude pics of old people all wrinkly and wearing lime green fluffy socks- ooohhh let's do it :shock:
:shock: LOL LOL LOL LOL

SexyDevilGirl said:

LOL how's it going SDG :)

SexyDevilGirl said:
As Cyrus would say- peachy LOL
How's it goin' with everyone else :banana:

Pretty good, halfway through the working week.Thursday tomorrow ( in about an hour actually :shock: )

Hooray, its almost "Friday Eve" :banana:

EvilCheeseWedge said:
With any luck, they won't let you back in. Why they even let you back on the new board when you were banned on the old one is beyond me. You people know how the IMBB is adminstered, they never deal with the problems, they just delete an entire forum. Hey, if you complain enough, they might shutdown the whole thing.

They let me back in the old board...

besides, I'm not going back

Tony The Tiger said:
They let me back in the old board...

besides, I'm not going back
So you're behind a movement to inflict change on something you wish not to be a part of? Say, you wanna come over here and vote in our Presidential election this Fall?

(I know you were back on the old board, but I wasn't sure if they let you or it was just you coming back... you had a different name right? With underscores the second time?) :?

EvilCheeseWedge said:
So you're behind a movement to inflict change on something you wish not to be a part of? Say, you wanna come over here and vote in our Presdential election this Fall?

(I know you were back on the old board, but I wasn't sure if they let you or it was just you coming back... you had a different name right? With underscores the second time?) :?

I spoke to three moderators in my time off the board... and was let unofficially back...

Your Presidents very much affect me...
I would go back on the board if this atmosphere of allowing racism ended.
I do indeed want to change something that does not directly affect me. I am not an arab yet I do not believe that saying all Arabs should be exterminated should be tolerated anywhere. It affects me by giving a bad image to the fans of the band. Newcomers go on the board, see the racism and leave with the impression Maiden fans are racists.

Tony The Tiger said:
I spoke to three moderators in my time off the board... and was let unofficially back...

Your Presidents very much affect me...
I would go back on the board if this atmosphere of allowing racism ended.
I do indeed want to change something that does not directly affect me. I am not an arab yet I do not believe that saying all Arabs should be exterminated should be tolerated anywhere. It affects me by giving a bad image to the fans of the band. Newcomers go on the board, see the racism and leave with the impression Maiden fans are racists.
Oh, I see.

Yes, that's true about the Presidents, but they affect us more than they affect you (all arguging aside.) But that's another story.

There's definitely a serious issue with the whole racist incident thing over on the IMBB. But, given the history of the board's administration, and the way this whole thing [petition] is going about... I just highly doubt anything positive is going to come of it. I'd rather deal with a few racists then lose the IMBB. It's obvious that most people don't support those comments on the IMBB, as witnessed by the responses people have given over there. I don't think the new Maiden fan/board user argument really holds water.

EvilCheeseWedge said:
Oh, I see.

Yes, that's true about the Presidents, but they affect us more than they affect you (all arguging aside.) But that's another story.

There's definitely a serious issue with the whole racist incident thing over on the IMBB. But, given the history of the board's administration, and the way this whole thing [petition] is going about... I just highly doubt anything positive is going to come of it. I'd rather deal with a few racists then lose the IMBB. It's obvious that most people don't support those comments on the IMBB, as witnessed by the responses people have given over there. I don't think the new Maiden fan/board user argument really holds water.

Why would you lose the IM BB because of the petition? :?

Cyrus said:
Why would you lose the IM BB because of the petition? :?

The most likely effect I could forsee is a memo being handed down asking for the rules to include a zero tolerance racism policy and for the people banned for complaining about racism (which is 6 people, myself not included... but I don't buy the trading rep points thing) being unblocked as I have clear evidence they've been banned for complaining about racism.

That takes a few moments to type up and email too her

People being banned for complaining about racism, not saying that it didnt happen, but that is hard to believe. There seems to have to be more to the story than just that.

Back