HAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS

Just read this on (Photographer) Ross Halfin's Diary page for Yesterday (April 10th):

Off to Exeter today - I don't think I have ever been there. It's to shoot the Arctic Monkeys live. I wanted to go to Southampton (a straight drive down the motorway yesterday) but the band's record company person, Colleen, was "WORRIED". She came up with world-worrying things such as 'They might be nervous, it's the first show,' and 'A lot of their friends will be there, it's a bank holiday.'

I gave up arguing, off to Exeter it is. Colleen even put me on an 11am train (the band are on at 9pm). Must be in case I get lost or need to shoot photos of beautiful Exeter.
I'm not sure if they even speak English down there. Perhaps a kind of English punctuated with lots of "Oooooo arrrrrrrrrrrrr' at the end of every sentence.

He must be talking about you Wicky, :evil: Coz I'm not from around here, I just moved here a few years back :p

afraidtoshooteddie said:
http://www.break.com/index/french_military_test_fires_anti_tank_missile.html

:shock: RUN!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL

i saw that this week on the zapping LOL LOL LOL

but i have to light you : they are not french :x , but canadian LOL LOL (hear their accent LOL )

LOL LOL LOL

Got this today..........
To an e-mail account that aint even registered to paypal LOL LOL LOL
How stupid do people think I am :err:

Dear Sir/Madam,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system.

During a recent screening, we noticed an issue regarding your account. A recent review of your account determined that we require some additional information from you in order to provide you with secure service.

Case ID Number: PP-269-867-062

This is a third and final reminder to log in to PayPal as soon as possible by follow this link :

LINK REMOVED BY ME :x :x :x

Be sure to log in securely by left click to this link we provided or if your web browser not allow left click please right click to this link and select Copy Shortcut to open link in new windows.

Once you log in, you will be provided with steps to restore your account access. We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure account safety.

In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement, your account access will remain limited until the issue has been resolved. Unfortunately, if access to your account remains limited for an extended period of time, it may result in further limitations or eventual account closure.

We encourage you to log in to your PayPal account as soon as possible to help avoid this. To review your account and some or all of the information that PayPal used to make its decision to limit your account access, please visit the Resolution Center.

If, after reviewing your account information, you seek further clarification regarding your account access, please contact PayPal by visiting the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us".

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Department

you absolutely have to see this. It will take few minutes but it's one of the biggest giggles in french TV's history. I saw this yesterday evening on live. It's a live weekly TV show with guests.

After around one minute, the guy with glasses (he's the winner of the last year American Idol's french version and here for the promotion of his 1st record) tell that he used to call his sister 'Julio Iglesias'......... and at this moment a girl in the audience start to laugh............ Let's have your pleasure for few minutes coz the presenter will finish totally scared and dead by laughs LOL LOL LOL

it's in all the french zappings today LOL LOL

just go down on the page and click in the blue window on the man which laugh and let's have pleasure LOL

Frenchy said:
you absolutely have to see this. It will take few minutes but it's one of the biggest giggles in french TV's history. I saw this yesterday evening on live. It's a live weekly TV show with guests.

After around one minute, the guy with glasses (he's the winner of the last year American Idol's french version and here for the promotion of his 1st record) tell that he used to call his sister 'Julio Iglesias'......... and at this moment a girl in the audience start to laugh............ Let's have your pleasure for few minutes coz the presenter will finish totally scared and dead by laughs LOL LOL LOL

it's in all the french zappings today LOL LOL

just go down on the page and click in the blue window on the man which laugh and let's have pleasure LOL

It didn't really work for me 'coz I don't have any sounds on this computer coz the speakers stopped working when I dropped it :oops:

I'll try it later on either the Main PC upstairs or on Sixxy's Laptop PC.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
It didn't really work for me 'coz I don't have any sounds on this computer coz the speakers stopped working when I dropped it :oops:

I'll try it later on either the Main PC upstairs or on Sixxy's Laptop PC.

ok :cry: :cry:

wicky said:
I've gotta go eat now....i'll have a look later :wink:

i watched it 3 times again today, it's really crazy. Just b4 the end, a woman said, 'maybe we should start the ads break, and the presenter said 'not now, just wait' LOL LOL his make up is totally out at the end LOL

it's legend now 8)

Back