HAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS

MaidenMadness said:
speaking of whole fines against players commiting a challange issue tell me rockin what do you think
the goalie was on trial for this tackle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SmGgqlx2-8

can you guess the outcome?

I think the difference is Roy's admission of guilt, as in relation to the particular incident: I did it, I did it in purpose, I did it to injure a player, I knew what i was doing, I intended to hurt the player, possibly in a very serious manner...."

That's the issue with him, other footballers would just play out of their skin to beat the player the next time they played against each other. Others would man mark the player up to the ankles as close as they could, and some.....Roy being one, would intentionally go out to injure a player.

And his admission is the key issue, he admitted he "meant" to do it. There was an admission of intent. I guess that's the issue with Roy Keane

Bockaaarck said:
I think the difference is Roy's admission of guilt, as in relation to the particular incident: I did it, I did it in purpose, I did it to injure a player, I knew what i was doing, I intended to hurt the player, possibly in a very serious manner...."

That's the issue with him, other footballers would just play out of their skin to beat the player the next time they played against each other. Others would man mark the player up to the ankles as close as they could, and some.....Roy being one, would intentionally go out to injure a player.

And his admission is the key issue, he admitted he "meant" to do it. There was an admission of intent. I guess that's the issue with Roy Keane
yes roys case was different cause he admited guilt. but banning him for life would set a whats the word...precedent says some online translator.
you know not all the players will come out and say i did it on purpose. than somebody would have to decide if the tackle was on purpose or not and who can know for sure but the players accused of dirty tackle
sometimes you must turn a blind eye on a bad event for the sake of greater things

did you see the clip of 'tears of the dragon' on the Bruce's site LOL LOL

the guitarist is wearing a tee-shirt with some writings aboot plumbing LOL LOL LOL

maybe it's a special thing from rocky :err:

see here LOL

you just have to click on the book's corner it's the page 2 :wink:

A blonde gets on an airplane and sits down in the first class section of the plane. The stewardess rushes over to her and tells her she must move to coach because she doesn't have a first class ticket. The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm smart, I have a good job, and I'm staying in first class until we reach Jamaica."

The disgusted stewardess gets the head stewardess who asks the blonde to leave. The blonde yet again repeats "I'm blonde, I'm smart, I have a good job and I'm staying in first class until we reach Jamaica." The head stewardesses doesn't even know what to do at this point because they still have to get the rest of the passengers seated to take off; the blode is causing a problem with boarding now, so the stewardess gets the copilot.

The copilot goes up to the blonde and whispers in her ear. She immediately gets up and goes to her seat in the coach section. The head stewardess asks the copilot in amazement what he said to get her to move to her correct seat. The copilot replies, "I told her the front half of the airplane wasn't going to Jamaica."

You are driving in a car at a constant speed.
>
>On your left side is a valley and on your right side is a fire engine
>traveling at the same speed as you.
>
>In front of you is a galloping pig which is the same size as your car
>and you cannot overtake it.
>
>Behind you is a helicopter flying at ground level.
>
>Both the giant pig and the helicopter are also traveling at the same
>speed as you.
>
>
>What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?
>, ,
>,
>,
>,
>,
>,
>,
>,
>,
>,
>,
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>'
>
>Answer: Get off the children's "Merry-Go-Round", you're pissed.
_ LOL

An armless man in a long jacket walks into a bathroom and stands by a urinal...

Soon seeing he needs help to use the toilet he asks a closeby man, " Can you help me point my penis" ?

The man reluctantly accepted but, decided not to look at the mans penis. After a few seconds of holding it he thinks, " Hey! I'm grabbing it right"? " So I should look, I have a right"!

He looks down at the mans member and sees that is beyond hidious. Startled he jumps back and lets go, asking. " What the hell is wrong with it ?"

The "armless" man pulls his arms out of his jacket and says "I dunno, but, I ain't touchin' it." and walks away.

Ivan said:
An armless man in a long jacket walks into a bathroom and stands by a urinal...

Soon seeing he needs help to use the toilet he asks a closeby man, " Can you help me point my penis" ?

The man reluctantly accepted but, decided not to look at the mans penis. After a few seconds of holding it he thinks, " Hey! I'm grabbing it right"? " So I should look, I have a right"!

He looks down at the mans member and sees that is beyond hidious. Startled he jumps back and lets go, asking. " What the hell is wrong with it ?"

The "armless" man pulls his arms out of his jacket and says "I dunno, but, I ain't touchin' it." and walks away.

LOL LOL

A young fellow ran into an old man who was carring a bag.

"What's in the bag?" the youngster asked.

"magic apples", the old man replied.

"Prove it", said the young man.

"Well, besides apples, what is your favorite two fruits?" asked the old man.

"Watermelon and peaches", he answered.

The man handed him an apple and told him to try it out. The boy took a bite and said that it tasted like a watermelon. "Ok, turn it over", he said.

The boy did and took another bite and said that it tasted like a peach.

The youngster still wasn't convinced that they were magic.

The old fellow told him to name something else that he liked to eat.

"I like to eat pussy." he snapped.

The man handed him another apple and told him to try it.

He took a big bite, spit it out, wipped his mouth and esclaimed, "That tasted like shit".

The old man looked at him, smiled and said, "Turn it over."

Back