HAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS

MaidenMadness said:
i've heard simmilar one but with different ending

a rabbit is sitting on a pier smoking a joint when a fish comes along and asks "what are you doing?"
the rabbit says: "i'm smoking a joint, its really cool wanna try?"
the fishy says that she would but she doesn't know how to
so the rabbit explains it to her "right so you just inhale as much as you can and hold it in as long as you can"
so the fishy tryies and after inhaling she started feeling hyperactive and goes for a swim
while swimming she runs into a whale who asks her "hey fishy where're you going"
so the fishy tells him what happened and if he wants to try it he should pop by pier and try it cause it was cool
so the whale pops up by the pier when rabbit spots him and starts shouting "FISHY EXHALE EXHALE"
LOL LOL

BBQ -- It's the only type of cooking a real man will
do. When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following
chain of events are put into motion:

1) The woman buys the food.

2) The woman makes the salad, vegetables, and dessert.

3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it
on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils
and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging
beside the grill -- beer in hand.

Here comes the important part .....

4) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.

More routine....

5) The woman goes inside to organize the plates and
cutlery.

6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat
is burning. He thanks her and asks if she will bring
another beer while he deals with the situation.

Important again ....

7) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT
TO THE WOMAN.

More routine.....

8) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread,
utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the
table.

9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does
the dishes.

And most of all ....

10) Everyone PRAISES the man and THANKS him for his
cooking efforts.

11) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night
off." And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes
that there's just no pleasing some women!

so true LOL

My cat just came running in cos it's raining, we've got the back door open and the floors got a bit wet.
He came in so fast he couldn't stop and went head first into the wall LOL LOL Hell of a bang :shock:

wicker nomad said:
My cat just came running in cos it's raining, we've got the back door open and the floors got a bit wet.
He came in so fast he couldn't stop and went head first into the wall LOL LOL Hell of a bang :shock:
LOL

today at my class one guy said: The bosnian is Croatian's serbian

darth.gif

:err: LOL LOL LOL

Q: What would God say to someone who prayed to him before every meal?

A: "You think i put those animals there for you to kill them??? they were supposed to be your friends! you were supposed to eat the woman!"

:D

ewil said:

A: "You think i put those animals there for you to kill them??? they were supposed to be your friends! you were supposed to eat the woman!"

LOL :|

ewil said:

good once LOL LOL LOL

bocky are you russian by any chance?

23-year-old Russian, who was in the state of alcoholic intoxication, fell asleep on the railway lines and did not wake up even after a freight train had stopped above him.
The incident took place in the small village of Dmitrievka in Amurskaya region, Russia.

“40 carriages passed over drunken young man, who fell asleep on the railway lines and did not even wake him up not to mention that they did not hurt him”, said one member if the staff of the linear department of internal affairs Vladimir Slabiy.

According to Slabiy, the train driver saw a man on the railway lines near the station but it was too late to stop. Even after emergency brake application, the train passed over sleeping man.

Railroad men and officers of the transit police arrived to the scene of the accident promptly.

“It was impossible to drag the guy out because of the low boarding of the train. It was decided to pull along the whole train. The man remained sleeping even after that, which of course saved his life”, Slabiy said LOL LOL

Back