HAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS

Actual Housing Complaints – Jun 19, 2002

These are extracts from actual letters sent to various councils and Housing Associations throughout the UK

1. I wish to complain that my father hurt his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage.

2. I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.

3. …… and their 18 year old son is continually banging his balls against my fence.

4. I wish to report that the tiles are missing from the outside toilet roof. I think it was that wind the other night that blew them off.

5. I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is coming away from the wall.

6. Will you please send someone to mend the garden path, my wife tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant.

7. I request permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen. 50% of the walls are damp, 50% have crumbling plaster and the rest are plain filthy.

8. The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is fixed.

9. Will you please send a man to look at my water? It is a funny colour and not fit to drink.

10. Our lavatory seat is broken in two and is now in three pieces.

11. I want to complain about the farmer across the road, every morning at 6.00am his cock wakes me up and its now getting too much for me.

12. The man next door has a large erection in the garden, which is unsightly and dangerous.

13. Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two small children and would like a third so please send someone round to do something about it.

14 I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would you please do something about the noise made by the man I have on top of me every night.

15. Please send a man with the right tool to finish the job and satisfy my wife.

16. I have had the clerk of the works down on the floor six times but still have had no satisfaction.

17. My bush is really overgrown round the front and my back passage has fungus in it.

18. He’s got this huge tool that vibrates the whole house and I just can’t take it any more.

LOL

i love it

tits.jpg

Since we dont have a "haha, this is pathetic" thread, here's this one:

By swallowing, a woman indicates complete acceptance. She wishes to consume, to commune with whatever comes from her lover. As she imbibes the cum, it becomes part of her, he becomes part of her. They are joined together in an intimate sacred bond like no other.

Why You Should Swallow :

It’s Tidy

Spitting is, quite simply, messy. Having a paper towel at the ready can help, but even then, you have a cum-soaked towel to dispose of. Same is true if he comes somewhere other than inside your mouth, there’s plenty of sticky jizm to wipe up. Just swallow and there's no muss or fuss.

It’s Quick

Even if cum is unpleasant (we have tips for making it much less so), the fastest way to deal with it is to swallow. Running to the bathroom to dispose of it or spitting it out on the spot will take more time, and be less efficient, than just swallowing it.

It Lets the Man Relax

If a man has to worry about coming, feeling that it is an imposition on the woman or the cause of unpleasantness, it creates tension while receiving the blowjob. He cannot fully relax, and cannot fully enjoy his climax. A woman who swallows both puts her partner at ease. Also, she can continue sucking through the orgasm, “sucking him dry”, which men find nice

The Symbolism of Swallowing

In Western culture, swallowing has deep symbolic significance. The act of swallowing signals acceptance, blessing, and complete transformation. Imagine spitting out champagne after a toast or spitting out the wafer during communion. The insult and sacrilege would be overwhelming. In the same way, spitting out cum is a symbolic rejection to many men.

It's Polite

To quote one woman: "What sort of message does that convey to immediately run to the nearest sink to spit? I’m comfortable enough to get down on my knees and wrap my lips around your cock, but not comfortable enough to swallow the fruits of my labor? I know I’d be offended if my boyfriend ran to the bathroom to gargle with mouthwash after going down on me. So, sure I swallow.

Dear Diary,

For my fiftieth birthday this year, my wife (the dear) purchased a week of personal training at the local health club for me. Although I am still in great shape since playing on my college football team 30 yrs ago, I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and give it a try.

Called the club and made my reservation with a personal trainer named Belinda, who identified herself as a 26 yr old aerobics instructor and model for athletic clothing and swim wear. My wife seemed pleased with my enthusiasm to get started! The club encouraged me to keep a diary to chart my progress.

MONDAY: Started my day at 6:00am. Tough to get out of bed, but it was well worth it when I arrived at the health club to find Belinda waiting for me. She was something of a Greek goddess -- with blonde hair, dancing eyes and a dazzling white smile.
Woo Hoo!!!!!

Belinda gave me a tour and showed me the machines. She took my pulse after 5 minutes on the treadmill. She was alarmed that my pulse was so fast, but I attributed it to standing next to her in her Lycra aerobics outfit. I enjoyed watching the skillful way in which she conducted her aerobics class after my workout today.

Very inspiring, Belinda was encouraging as I did my sit-ups, although my gut was already aching from holding it in the whole time she was around. This is going to be a FANTASTIC week!!

TUESDAY: I drank a whole pot of coffee, but I finally made it out the door. Belinda made me lie on my back and push a heavy iron bar into the air, and then she put weights on it! My legs were a little wobbly on the treadmill, but I made the full mile. Belinda's rewarding smile made it all worthwhile. I feel GREAT!! It's a whole new life for me.

WEDNESDAY: The only way I can brush my teeth is by laying the toothbrush on the counter and moving my mouth back and forth over it. I believe I have a hernia in both pectorals. Driving was OK as long as I didn't try to steer or stop. I parked on top of a GEO in the club parking lot. Belinda was impatient with me, insisting that my screams bothered other club members. Her voice is a little too perky for early in the morning and when she scolds, she gets this nasally whine that is VERY annoying.

My chest hurt when I got on the treadmill, so Belinda put me on the stair monster. Why the hell would anyone invent a machine to simulate an activity rendered obsolete by elevators? Belinda told me it would help me get in shape and enjoy life. She said some other shit too.

THURSDAY: Belinda was waiting for me with her vampire-like teeth exposed as her thin, cruel lips were pulled back in a full snarl. I couldn't help being a half an hour late; it took me that long to tie my shoes.

Belinda took me to work out with dumbbells. When she was not looking, I ran and hid in the men's room.. She sent Lars to find me, then, as punishment, put me on the rowing machine -- which I sank.

FRIDAY: I hate that bitch Belinda more than any human being has ever hated any other human being in the history of the world. Stupid, skinny, anemic little cheerleader. If there were a part of my body I could move without unbearable pain, I would beat her with it!

Belinda wanted me to work on my triceps. I don't have any triceps. And if
you don't want dents in the floor, don't hand me the *&%#(#&**!!@*@ barbells or anything that weighs more than a sandwich.
The treadmill flung me off and I landed on a health and nutrition teacher. Why couldn't it have been someone softer, like the drama coach or the choir director?

SATURDAY: Belinda left a message on my answering machine in her grating, shrilly voice wondering why I did not show up today. Just hearing her made me want to smash the machine with my planner. However, I lacked the strength to even use the TV remote and ended up catching eleven straight hours of the Weather Channel.

SUNDAY: I'm having the Church van pick me up for services today so I can go and thank GOD that this week is over. I will also pray that next year, my wife (the bitch), will choose a gift for me that is fun like a root canal or a vasectomy!

Just got back from another long walk....

4 kids had been sitting on the river bank with their fishing rods for ages with no luck...

Luke goes bobbing down the river on an inflatable ring, gets out miles from me on the other side of the river and starts doing a funny dance....

I go running down, thinking he's hurt himself

He'd caught a fish in his shoe :shock: LOL LOL LOL

wicker nomad said:
Just got back from another long walk....

4 kids had been sitting on the river bank with their fishing rods for ages with no luck...

Luke goes bobbing down the river on an inflatable ring, gets out miles from me on the other side of the river and starts doing a funny dance....

I go running down, thinking he's hurt himself

He'd caught a fish in his shoe :shock: LOL LOL LOL

LOL LOL Luke should have place in a John Waters movie

A bloke is in a queue at the Supermarket when he notices that the rather dishy blonde behind him has just raised her hand and smiled hello to him. He is rather taken aback that such a looker would be waving to him, and although familiar he can't place where he might know her from, so he says, "Sorry do you know me?"

She replies "I maybe mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children!"

His mind shoots back to the one and only time he has been unfaithful, "Christ!" he says "are you that stripogram on my stag night that I shagged on the snooker table in front of all my mates whilst your mate whipped me with some wet celery and stuck a cucumber up my arse!?"

"No" she replies coldly, "I'm your son's English Teacher"... LOL

Back