General Football Thread

rockin_plumber said:
I might play badly but I aint stoooooooooooopid enuff to be running around
on a Sunday morning in the fukin cold on a frosty footy pitch LOL
The love of the game.....plus aint been Cold/frosty yet

Frenchy said:
we will know today if Michel Platini will succeed to Lennart Johansson

yeah :banana: :banana: Michel Platini is the new UEFA's president :banana: :banana: :banana:

a consecration for the famoust number 10 of football history which had been golden ball 3 times 8)

platini.jpg

he's the youngest president of this association's history 8)

after been a fantastic player, surely he will be a great president and hope he'll refresh the football's world :wink:

Excellent Choice, Maybe he could start by making the offside rule back to how it was in his day instead of this Active/Inactive confusion
& maybe making the European Cup just for champions only ( & i even thought this when my own team got in & runners up) to make it a real 'Champions Lge'

Deadman Rockin said:
Excellent Choice, Maybe he could start by making the offside rule back to how it was in his day instead of this Active/Inactive confusion
& maybe making the European Cup just for champions only ( & i even thought this when my own team got in & runners up) to make it a real 'Champions Lge'

I hope deady. And I hope i will follow his idea to give back to the football its original ambition, to be a sport and not only a business :|

rockin_plumber said:
I know of his footy stuff...

:err: why would I need to know anything else :err:

I didnt know he was of Italian Descent

so coz he played in Italia, he's not a good one :|

Back